Day 12

Options
9/8 I just weighed myself this morning and I still weigh EXACTLY THE SAME :grumble: I mean I guess I can be glad that I didn't gain any weight but still. Honestly I haven't been doing that great with logging these past few days. I will do really good with breakfast and lunch but then when I come home for dinner I don't really log it. I need to do better with this. I know that counting calories works because that's how I lost 40 lbs in the past. I just need to recommit and do better. Thanks for listening to me complain guys. I promise today will be a better day :smile:

Replies

• bridetobeMEC
    bridetobeMEC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    9/8 I just weighed myself this morning and I still weigh EXACTLY THE SAME :grumble: I mean I guess I can be glad that I didn't gain any weight but still. Honestly I haven't been doing that great with logging these past few days. I will do really good with breakfast and lunch but then when I come home for dinner I don't really log it. I need to do better with this. I know that counting calories works because that's how I lost 40 lbs in the past. I just need to recommit and do better. Thanks for listening to me complain guys. I promise today will be a better day :smile:

Dinner is always my hardest!! If I plan it out then I will be fine. But last night my finance brought home delicious Mexican food.... So yesterday wasn't my best day. We will both do better today!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here's an old transformation picture just because I need a little extra motivation today :cry:

15189997855_c067430081_n.jpg
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

You are doing great don't be hard on yourself. We all have those days and from the picture you just posted you have come a long way. You look amazing. You motivate me to keep going each day i come on here :) I love this group thank you for starting it.
  • tams644
    Options
    Here's an old transformation picture just because I need a little extra motivation today :cry:

Awesome job!! Keep all the hard work going :)
  • tams644
    Options
    9/8 went well I felt under the weather but i did mange to make myself get a 20 min workout in from my 30 day shred. today is a much better day.
  • kelseyann92
    Options

You are doing great don't be hard on yourself. We all have those days and from the picture you just posted you have come a long way. You look amazing. You motivate me to keep going each day i come on here :) I love this group thank you for starting it.

You're right! I am so glad I can motivate others! Thanks for your encouragement :wink: I will do better today!
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I was reading another discussion thread last night and a poster was asking about the effect of beginning to lift weights and / or increasing weight and going harder. Sounds like the muscles actually absorb and hold onto water during the recovery process until they get more comfortable with the work. This can actually contribute to overall weight gain, but its just a temporary condition. I know you have been hitting the weights hard so perhaps this is what's causing your weight to stay the same at the moment. i will try to find the thread I was reading through last night and paste it into this thread.
  • billr9mm
    Options

WOW great work!!
  • kelseyann92
    Options
    Thanks Bill!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good bad day, did my walk,cleaned some. Chased my son around the park and ate a lot of spring rolls*hides face*. Emotional eating day for me,tomorrow will be better I hope.
  • billr9mm
    Options
    9/8 went well I felt under the weather but i did mange to make myself get a 20 min workout in from my 30 day shred. today is a much better day.

Glad you are feeling better!!
  • billr9mm
    Options
    Good bad day, did my walk,cleaned some. Chased my son around the park and ate a lot of spring rolls*hides face*. Emotional eating day for me,tomorrow will be better I hope.

Not everyday can be perfect, we are human after all!! Tomorrow is a new day that brings along a new start!!
  • billr9mm
    Options
    Kickboxing tonight!!! Looove Tuesdays for this reason. Just wrapped up a sloooow 30 minute walk with the pup, and will be heading to the gym in about 45 minutes to hit some mitts and kick some shields!!
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I worked late today and I'm proud of myself for making it to the gym for a 9pm workout. I got home and set myself up in front of the tv to finish my crunches and the power went out! Looks like I'll need to catch up on my shows tomorrow.