Day 16

Options
9/12 I've been under my calorie goal every day and am still stuck on the plateau. Just when I think I might feel well enough to start exercising, and the weather changes. It was cold and damp yesterday, and I was hurting pretty bad all over. I'm thinking that I'll need a few shots to the groin because the ball and socket area is driving me nuts!

One NSV that made me oh, so happy...I got my wedding rings on, and I haven't been able to do that for years!! I'm not saying they're coming off, but at least they aren't cutting off the circulation! :laugh:

Replies

• fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Had a good day,ate under my food calorie goal,walked 13 k. And office aerobics was fun. I led the female group. Awesome. Still weighing 106.1kg no changes,am happy there is no increase.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/12 I stayed under my calorie goal and trained legs this day. So I am super sore today haha. My boyfriend and I had 140 calorie mug cake for dessert last night after dinner and it was soooo yummy! we also watched the Biggest Loser on demand and that was pretty inspiring. Hopefully everyone is staying on track and working hard. I haven't lost any more weight but I feel good about everything. I have really enjoyed checking in with y'all each day!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/12 I've been under my calorie goal every day and am still stuck on the plateau. Just when I think I might feel well enough to start exercising, and the weather changes. It was cold and damp yesterday, and I was hurting pretty bad all over. I'm thinking that I'll need a few shots to the groin because the ball and socket area is driving me nuts!

One NSV that made me oh, so happy...I got my wedding rings on, and I haven't been able to do that for years!! I'm not saying they're coming off, but at least they aren't cutting off the circulation! :laugh:

Michelle that is so wonderful to hear! I am so proud of you! :smile:
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Good day yesterday. Did a 40 minute weight circuit (which I am also feeling today) and I ran two miles. I'm trying to get my 5K time down, so I started doing a couch to 5K program at a faster speed than I usually run. Hopefully it works!
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Didn't work out Friday or Sat I have been sick, Feeling better today though really hoping Monday will be a nice fresh start back to working out :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Michelle that is so wonderful to hear! I am so proud of you! :smile:

Thank you, Kelsey! At least something is going right!