September 15, 2014

FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
image1-blog.jpg

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat & runny nose. Still took toddler to swim class but did not swim laps after (my usual). I also had a dinner disaster so ended up ordering pizza. This morning I remembered I had Lean Cuisines downstairs. Double fail. Keeping eyes on prize so moving on.

Pre-logged today's food and made tonight's dinner last night. Slept in this morning to help with cold, would like to go for a lunchtime walk. Scratch that, I WILL go for a lunchtime walk.

BTW, beets are my new favorite thing. Diced beets (I buy already cooked from TJ's) + shredded carrots + bag of coleslaw + balsamic vinaigrette = yum! If I'm feeling crazy I add a little goat cheese.
  • toeatapeach
    toeatapeach Posts: 30 Member
    Away visiting my sister for the weekend. I tried to keep logging my food but was a bit vague on what she had put into dinner etc. Probably went over both days and ended up playing flag football with her league instead of going for a run. Oops.

Back in the swing of it now- I find it so much easier to keep up with exercise and food when I am at home.

Goal: do my daily run... even if I have to do it in the dark. =)
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Friday I ate well. Saturday I didn't log but ate pretty well. Yesterday was kind of a disaster. Drove home from the wedding in the morning and was just exhausted. Ended up napping, reading, and eating too much. We have company-wide training today & tomorrow at work which includes lunch today and both breakfast & lunch tomorrow.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Rest day here. It washot, humid, threatening rain, and I had too many logistical (school books, backpacks, etc) things to deal with today. The first week is hard--like struggling everyday to figure out what books to pack, what assignments to complete and my son isn't too eager to get back in the swing of things (Greek schools don't give calendars etc...then wonder why half the kids bring the wrong books everyday, le sigh). Despite the weather, I took some walks to grocery shop, return DVD rentals, and take son to tkd, then paced at home for the final steps on my daily goal. Food good so far, although the leftover roast chicken is calling me atm.

Read y'all tomorrow!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    I was able to get in a run before my trainer session - his client before me was 10 minutes late so I had a little extra time. I had 25 minutes to run & went 2.25 miles (3.6km). I got back in the gym parking lot at 24:28 so then was running around in the parking lot to get to 25 minutes. :-) Then my trainer had me do upper body & core.

Today wasn't a great day for eating, and tomorrow isn't going to be either (we're having a Pinot Noir breakfast & lunch brought in at work) but Wednesday I'm serious I'm going to settle down and get to my stupid goal weight.