Summer Challenge Week 7 Results

Options
Figaver
Figaver Posts: 69 Member
Week 7 completed! Everyone please post your results on this thread. Here is a list of the current participants. Please feel free to join in with us at any time!

Week 6 Results:
Figaver: 1.8%
Jim1960: .99%
Toez79: 2.5%
Sparacka: 6.3%
17JayR: 2.4%
BoundForBeauty: 3.3 lb
Frob23: 1.92%

Here are my Week 7 Results:
SW: 262
CW:255
Pounds Lost: 7 (2.67%)

I'm sorry this is so late all. I ended up with a really great week. I am a bit skeptical of the numbers because I had to buy a new scale since my old one broke. But, I'll take it! I can't say that I'm having the greatest final week. I've got a terrible cold that has left me feeling exhausted and craving comfort foods. I'm hoping to maintain my loss and come out even when I weigh in next week. How have you all been doing? Sparacka, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'd like to have one more child, but I'm focusing on getting healthier before I head down that road again.

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Isn't tomorrow the last day? Here are my numbers as of Monday the 8th.

Start Trend Weight: 72.86 kg
    Today's Trend Weight: 71.22 kg
    Total Percentage Lost: 2.25% (Change: 0.34%)
    Goal Percentage Lost: 2.74% (70.86 kg)

As of today, if tomorrow is the end, I am not going to reach my goal amount. I would need to weigh in at almost 3 kg below today's weight for my trend-line to reach that point. My scale weight today was 70.4 kg, but I was going by my trend line. My scale weight on the first day was 72.3 kg. Technically, it is possible that I could post a 2 kg loss tomorrow but it would only be scale weight differences. It wouldn't be my actual goal.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Monday the 15th was supposed to be the last day. So, I did weigh in that day. I had fallen short of my goal.

I just want to point out that today, 5 days too late, I hit my goal on my trend line. Just a little past the original timeframe.

Granted, that's not too bad considering that I count/weigh none of my food.