Project BikeCave

Options
124»

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Oh - I missed the little shelves. Ordering white as you did, they did disappear. Thanks for the link!
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    cloggsy71 wrote: »
    Looks good fella!

Cheers Clive... I'm just grateful the Plaster's managed to stay on the wall and not crack anywhere, nearly 6 months on.

The depressing bit is, at the start of this thread, I was complaining about "a bit of a cold" that'd settled on my chest... which, was pretty much the start of my current problems, and the beginning of the best part of 6 months of being crocked and largely off the bike. :pensive:

• matsprt1984
    matsprt1984 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    verdemujer wrote: »
    Nice! Interesting hanger. Can't see it very well with the bike on the wall. What type is it? Not sure I would be crazy about hanging my bike from the pedal only though. I tend to want to know it's not coming down.

Have a look here - http://cycloc.com/cycloc-features-Hero.html - its probably easier to see - I deliberately got the white hanger to try and make it disappear on a white wall...

it's actually pretty secure, and there's a couple of little "shelves" under the wheels too, which keep the bike on the straight and level.

They sure are not cheap !!
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    Thread Necromancy Time...

Just spotted something online which got me thinking about my "off season" home-improvments project...

Maybe I should work on the Bathroom this time...

37cz0bd9152l.jpg

(only kidding - my shower/wetroom is sadly far too small to get away with dedicating that much space to a washbasin...)