NEW AND NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET!

Options
2»

Replies

• cloeyeddie
    cloeyeddie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Janel, IKW, Sweet and Sharon - welcome:flowerforyou: I can only reiterate what everyone else said - tracking, exercising but just if not most important, at least for me is these groups and the posts that motivate, encourage and remind me constantly - I'm not the only one struggling to remember it's my choice what to :drinker:
    Both the Wednesday weigh in and the Christmas clubbers are great for motivation and tracking - as was said, no outside goals imposed - just whatever you personally want to have as your goal(s) for each.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers. This is a great place to find support, encouragement, and maybe new ideas for food and exercise,
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome Janel This is a great group of folks here everyone is supportive. The best advice I can offer is to keep track of every morsel that passes your lips and take a walk, no matter how short!! Keep up on exercise, if you move you will lose! I'm still learning that myself :flowerforyou:
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome JANELL :flowerforyou:

Wishing you great success in reaching your goals

Marion
  • cltip722
    cltip722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the group, I too spent years telling myself I was eating healthy, but i knew I was only kidding myself. Now I'm ready to be serious.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hello Janell - I am new to this group also, fairly new to MFP. My goal is to avoid health issues by getting my act together.

I saw a saying, "You will never be younger than you are today" and that made me realize - no time like the present to get started! I am really enjoying planning healthy meals and creating new recipes. I already feel so much better! Best of all, I have real hope that I can continue to eat this way and make real lifestyle changes.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group and good luck with the journey