MFP App

Options
Do you all use the app too? As mentioned, I didn't log the last 2 days. Just finished logging and completed the entry for the day, but didn't get the "If you continue like this, you'll weight XXX in 5 weeks". I loved that ….. is it missing from your final entry as well?

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I do use the app Cindy, on my iphone and ipad. I just now completed yesterdays logging - I had forgot to put my exercise class in last night. In the upper right corner when you're in diary (on Iphone app) is the Complete Diary button, and it did tell me how much I'd weight in 5 weeks. I know the app has changed recently so its a bit different than it was.
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Interesting it didn't show me my weight; maybe I'll be so super thin that it didn't want to overexcite me ;-)

I'll see what happens tonight!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    LOLOL! That must be it! :laugh:
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Well, boo, that wasn't it. I logged tonight and got the "you'd weigh xxx in 5 weeks" …. so I deleted 2 foods and relogged; I then got a message that read 'too little calories' … so I think MFP changed it to if too little calories you just a warning and not the 5 week prediction.

And here I thought I was going to be the ideal weight in 5 weeks ;-)
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Its fine on the Android App...Just sayin..! :wink: