sept 17 - weigh in

Options
aprilh47
aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
Hey. How've you done this week?
for me no change.
bit to much birthday cake and no exercise as I've been ill.
so im happy with that.

Replies

• lucyb0987
    Options
    I'm hoping for some advice. This week I had an average net calories of about 1100, but I've been eating plenty, just running and walking a lot. Anyways, this week I actually gained 1/2 a pound, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips or insight as to why.
  • Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I made my second goal!!
    ...FYI - I made this second goal after reaching my first because I thought my clothes would fit better minus 5 more pounds.
    They do :laugh:
    Now the challenge is to lose just a few more so I will have a little leeway (because weight fluctuates naturally) so I can stay under my goal. Right now I have only half pound cushion..or did before breakfast anyway. :wink:

* Lucyb0987 - 1. Do not get discouraged or frustrated. Weight fluctuates naturally. I can gain 3-4 in a day from fluid retention. That sucks, but it is not permanent. I had to stop weighing every day because seeing the gains - for no reason - sabotaged me. It made me feel like I couldn't do it because I was doing everything right but it wasn't working. Well, it does work, just don't be your own enemy. 1100 calories is probably not enough calories as active as you are. Also, you have likely gained muscle from you activity which is denser. You're doing fine. It is normal. It is 8 OUNCES, that isn't much. Judge by how you feel and how your clothes fit, weight fluctuations are normal. Juts keep doing what you're doing and you will get what you want.

* Aprilh47 - Happy Birthday!!! I know what you mean, my birthday is Monday and my email is full of tempting freebies. Everyone wants to take you out, everyone wants to celebrate and if I'm not careful it urns into a month long food fest. I've managed it so far but I am going to my fave place Friday night and I am also having wine with my meal (and bread, and maybe a few bites of dessert) - after all it is my birthday :drinker: I will do not make a habit of it though. I've worked too hard for too long to gain all this weight back now. You've come a long way too and you're doing great! :flowerforyou: