Third Weigh In September 12-19

Hi Ladies! I am a week late setting this one up! But if you have your weight/inches lost update from last week, go ahead and post it here! I will create a new topic tomorrow for the 19th-26th! :)

This was my stats effective September 12th:
Starting weight: 154 (What I weighed when I started working out again at 6 weeks pp)
Last weigh in: 137.5
Current weight: 135

2.5 lbs POUND lost!

Waist: 34" (1" lost from last measurement)
Hips: 36" (1" lost from last measurement)
Bust: 32.5" (1/2" lost from last measurement)
Thighs: 22" (1/2" lost from last measurement)
Arms: 10 1/2 " (No change)

So here is my dilemma of the week (or maybe longer!) I tweaked my knee walking down the stairs yesterday (of all things!) So I know I need to take it easy and not put too much pressure/work on that knee. I am going to look for good upper body workouts, and maybe still work on my crunches. But that gets me out of the 30 Day Shred for at least a few days. (I was doing so great with it too!)

Also, my husband is starting a new job on September 29th so we no longer have a gym membership through his work, which means no elliptical for me! :( I am hoping we can afford to buy a used one in the next few months. But it looks like I will be out of luck for awhile. That is such a bummer since I know I can burn 400-500 calories doing 1 hour on the elliptical. I have a feeling it's going to slow down my weight loss. We will see how the next few months go. But I may be BEGGING my husband around the holidays for one!

On that note, I don't think I have lost MUCH this week. MAYBE 1 pound. But probably not many inches. We will see tomorrow! I always feel so nervous!

I hope you are all doing well!

Replies

• amandaweiss11
    amandaweiss11 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!
    I'm new here, way behind on the bandwagon. haha I'm starting pilates/yoga videos, walking, lifting baby, etc (anything free and at home/park) :)
    I took my measurements yesterday...
    Pre-pregnancy:189
    Prebirth: 220
    Now: 199
    Bust: 45.5"
    Waist: 40"
    Hips: 45.5"
  • I'm 132 today which is one pound less than last week (yay!) but one pound more than two weeks ago (boo!). I've got 7 pounds to prepregnancy and 12 pounds to my goal of 120.