Day 5

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
I was home all day & could see how much I went to sugar for a pick me up! OMG! But I did GREAT! I did have a piece of multi grain toast for breakfast but ate clean besides that! I got in my two Focus T25 workouts (Double Day Friday) plus I rode intervals on my ex bike and cleaned my house along with laundry. Overall it was a GOOD day!

Replies

• Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Girl you are killing it!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    This week is my pick me up week due to last week having a cold or upper respritory infection from hell. I though I was going to die. I went home on Friday at 1 beucase I could barely keep my head up. Today I feel great and I am ready to get my jog on after work! Have you heard of the new program coming out called p90?
  • vhuber
    Options
    This week is my pick me up week due to last week having a cold or upper respritory infection from hell. I though I was going to die. I went home on Friday at 1 beucase I could barely keep my head up. Today I feel great and I am ready to get my jog on after work! Have you heard of the new program coming out called p90?
    Tony Horton's workouts are good but I can hardly stand him! I have to mute him, he seems so immature!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Hahah thats funny. I have been doing the 21 day fix so we shall see what happens with P90:) You like ShawnT though. :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    I do like Shaun T's workouts. I did Insanity numerous times & this is my third round of T25. I did P90X3 in between. The New P90 seems like it is more for beginners but I watched the video clip & it looks good (if he'd only shut up:laugh: )