Saturday's weight & measurement

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
I can feel I'm losing the bloat! I'm down 4# and I already lost 1.5" off my waist! This goes to show how SUGAR makes ME fat!!! It is an EVIL item!!!! I might take a rest day today because I am going over into the next state to have lunch with my youngest son. I'm from Montana, he lives in Colorado and we are meeting in North Dakota for lunch! :laugh: He is a consultant in the oil field over there. But after eating & traveling I like to go for a walk so I will probably do that when we get back home. Have a great weekend group! Speaking of group, how many are with this & are we all females?

Replies

• ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost 1/2 inch on my waist! I am almost at my goal, woohoo!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I can feel I'm losing the bloat! I'm down 4# and I already lost 1.5" off my waist! This goes to show how SUGAR makes ME fat!!! It is an EVIL item!!!! I might take a rest day today because I am going over into the next state to have lunch with my youngest son. I'm from Montana, he lives in Colorado and we are meeting in North Dakota for lunch! :laugh: He is a consultant in the oil field over there. But after eating & traveling I like to go for a walk so I will probably do that when we get back home. Have a great weekend group! Speaking of group, how many are with this & are we all females?
    I ate "ok" at the lunch! Not going to stress about it! No sweets AGAIN today! I am soooo hoping I can get over the cravings for them real soon. It was very nice to see my son. He is into health & big time into lifting! I did not go for that walk when I got home because I made homemade canned salsa! 23 pints actually! I am now waiting for my last batch to get done.

Good job Ashley! Almost to goal is awesome!!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week but man I fluctuate so bad up and down and up and down. I just want it to go down consistently. I ran last night and it felt amazing! Its been well actually it hasnt been along time. I HAVE NEVER been a runner but now I am!
  • ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It always seems like the last few pounds are the hardest to get rid of but I'm still eating clean & trying to exercise daily. That's awesome that u didn't have sugar!! I use to be soo addicted to sugar- it's a hard habit to break lol! But I havnt ate hardly any sugar (except fruit & fruit juice) since 5 months ago. I had to go cold turkey, but whatever works :) Now I'm soo glad I did because I never get sugar cravings anymore! I never thought I could live without sugar haha. And congrats to you, girl for losing 4 pounds!! That's a lot in 1 week!!