LET's CHAT

Options
When temptation comes, and it will...how will YOU respond? I would like to hear from each team member in the group on this question.

Replies

• mckaytobe
    mckaytobe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    it's strange...sometimes I am amazing and I don't want it at all...I am satisfied and strong and other times (like this week) I have completely crumbled. It seems when my routine changes I'm not as good at staying on track. I need my routine. I am back on to it today though after weighing this morning :(
  • C67241
    C67241 Posts: 69
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? While the group is growing only 3-6 people have been participating in commenting on the blogs or with each other.

I will try to keep this group going, but if I don't find better participation, I am going to have to close this group as I feel that I am not giving you what you guys are looking for.

So, on that note, I am really hoping to hear more from you in the immediate future.

Linda
  • normasita123
    normasita123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, it is not the immediate future. I just found this. This is the end of my first week on my second (serious) attempt at Keto. There have been many failed attempts over the past year. Friday night was temptation night for me. When I give in, like I did last night, not one cookie, but three cookies. I emotionally felt awful, I started to beat myself up, but I got a grip and forgave myself. I am going to start dealing with temptation, by pausing before I eat, get conscious and visualize if I ate those bad/high carbs the sight of them growing on my butt and thighs.