Newbe

Options
Hi all

Ive just started the C25K just completed my W1D2I felt like i could have repeated it today it didnt deem long enouth, I didnt repeat it as i dont want to over do things.

Is any one else just started?

Ive read all the tips and advise and taken it all

Feel free to add me

Replies

• RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I just did W1D1 . . . I was about 60% OH GOD I'M GONNA DIE and 40% maybe I can actually do this . . .

I couldn't even jog the whole 90 seconds. I could do like maybe 60 and by the end it was 30. But every time the lady in my phone said to run, I ran dammit.
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just finished W1D3 the second time. I decided to repeat the fist week as when I started I was so winded I didn't think I was gonna make it. This second week went better and didn't feel like I was gonna die at the end of every minute. Might actually be ready to move up to week 2. I have decided to take it slow so I don't lose my motivation and more importantly get hurt. At my size running is kinda hard on the knees. I may be slow...but at least I am doing it.. Hope you stick to it too and start to feel the benefits
  • Ive completed week1 and done week 2 day1 my week one was run for 60 walk for 60 my week 2 is run for 90 walk walk for 2 mins im using a free app by zenlaps

i found it hard running for 90 mins tho but i feel positive i can and will do this