Favorite Paleo Dessert?

Options
AsaThorsWoman
AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
So... long before I ever learned to cook right, I was quite an accomplished baker.

I used to make really good baked treats. I'm actually better at baking than cooking, you just wouldn't know it because in 2012 I stopped eating gluten and started this never-ending diet.

I could have lived on a simple gluten free diet, but I opted for Paleo instead. I knew Paleo baking was a thing, but it was also a very expensive and complicated thing. But this year I'm officially delving head first into the world of Paleo baking. I just can't not anymore.

Is it carb-y? Yes. There's going to be honey and fruit and maple and stevia all up in it. And coconut flour. Can I not eat treats for the rest of my life? Absolutely not.

Just so everyone knows, between about now and about 1/1/2015, I'm going to make a ton of Paleo holiday candy, cakes, muffins, whatever I can possibly figure out how to make. If anyone has any recipes please pass them my way. I'll keep you all updated with pictures. I have a sweet tooth that is about two years in the making.

Replies