Day 1: Tuesday, 9/23/14

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,362 Member
    Options
    This is Jackie from Las Vegas, Happy Tuesday, everyone! The weather is starting to cool down, love it!

Goals for the day!

1. Get my morning 5 miles in! Done
    2. Get 15 mins stew training in!
    3. No late night snacking!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Long Island, New York! My goals for today include attending a training, getting a meeting done with, and trying to take it easy. Going to figure out a dinner to cook tonight as its one of my off days from the gym. I'd also like to make it to the library.

As far as eating goes, I'd like to stay under my sodium goals, limit myself to 1 Quest Bar, and keep hydrated.
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello from Wisconsin. Go Pack Go!

My goals are today are:3
    1) 3 Mile walk - done!
    2) Stay within my calorie count
    3) super clean my kitchen
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    How many of us will make it to the end and be successful about losing weight? Anyone want to make a guess?
    I'm going to say that more than half of us will lose some amount of weight.....maybe not all we are trying to lose.
    But I also think that at least half will drop out, because it isn't as easy as we thought it would be. Probably closer to 75% will drop out.
    Out of 171 people ( I think that is the number), I'll bet that only 40 or so will log all the way through.
    On the positive side, everyone who even tries is a winner. They have made the first step. Most of us fall down the first few tries......but we get stronger every time! :-)

The realistic number is 10% of those who entered their Start Weight in the spreadsheet. That means my estimate is 15 to 20 lucky finalists. But all these will achieve 100% of their goals. So be one of these lucky die hard 100ths.
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi there checking in from BC looks like it could be a nice day.
    My goals are: stay within my calorie count
    drink my 3.5L water
    clean my house
    And Enjoy my day.

Good Luck everyone:flowerforyou:
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey from Minnesota! My work day is off to a slow start. Today my goal is just to stay within calories and drink more than 64 oz of water. After work I have some homework to do and a 7 year old to sit down and discuss anger management techniques with :sad: . Tomorrow I'll be hitting my new gym for the first time though! I'm excited! Hope everyone has a fantastic day! :drinker: :drinker:
  • MLowe13
    MLowe13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Goals for Day 1 of 100

Log everything
    Stay under Calorie Budget
    NO excessive snacking
    Water only to drink

And adding a pre-emptive goal for Day 2 of 100...actually get out of bed and work-out tomorrow morning.
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that 25% would still be participating by the end of the 100 days. I will do everything possible to be part of the 25%.:smile:
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    How many of us will make it to the end and be successful about losing weight? Anyone want to make a guess?
    I'm going to say that more than half of us will lose some amount of weight.....maybe not all we are trying to lose.
    But I also think that at least half will drop out, because it isn't as easy as we thought it would be. Probably closer to 75% will drop out.
    Out of 171 people ( I think that is the number), I'll bet that only 40 or so will log all the way through.
    On the positive side, everyone who even tries is a winner. They have made the first step. Most of us fall down the first few tries......but we get stronger every time! :-)

The realistic number is 10% of those who entered their Start Weight in the spreadsheet. That means my estimate is 15 to 20 lucky finalists. But all these will achieve 100% of their goals. So be one of these lucky die hard 100ths.

I hope there will be at least 25% participation at the end of the 100 days. As far as successful weight loss, I have no idea how to predict that percentage.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Effingham, IL

My goals:
    ~Drink 64 oz of water
    ~Do my Day 2 of Focus T25
  • Susandawn75
    Susandawn75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for randomly inviting me to this group :) I have signed up on the google spreadsheet and am raring to go.

Going to be 40 in six months and I have a specific weight goal in mind :)

Today my goals will be

1) track my food
    2) walk at lunch
    3) Drink WATER!
    4) Take the dog/kids for a long walk tonight
    5) In bed by 9pm (adequate sleep)
    6) Gym at 6am tomorrow
  • MtnLady89
    Options
    Hello! Checking in from CO.
    Goals for today include:
    -staying within my calorie goals
    -having only one serving of refined sugar
    -avoiding foods outside of my eating goals at my catering event this afternoon
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm really excited for this challenge. I've had it in my head for a while that I want to get to my specific goal listed by the new year. By this challenge breaking it up into 10day/10% intervals, I'll know whether I'm on track or not. It makes it much more manageable.

My goals for today:
    1. Stick to my calorie goal (always)
    2. 10,000 steps (always)
    3. Run my "hill" workout
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hello from Dallas!

My goals for today are:
    -stay within calorie goal
    -drink 6 glasses water
    -get in 30 min of strength training and 30 min cardio

I'm guessing only 20% will continue reporting until the end but not everybody who makes it to the end will have reached their weight loss goal. However anyone who continues to try and makes any progress is a winner.
  • bstevens87
    Options
    Checking in from Missouri! :)

Goals for today:

1. Log all my food accurately
    2. Drink half my body weight in ounces of water
    3. Get in at least 30 minutes of exercise
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

My goals for today are:

- 3.75L of water before I leave the office
    - Gym at lunch - cardio + strength to burn at least 150cal
  • ghosthackexe
    ghosthackexe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Checking in from TN ^_^

Goals -
    Drink plenty of water
    Keep from snacking so much

Goodluck all

Day 1 / 100
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hello from Baltimore, Md

My goals for today :

Lunch time walk of 2 miles/30 minutes
    10 8oz cups of water
    track all food
    close diary
    make better choices :-)
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:

- 30DS Lvl 2 done!
    - drinking lots of water and tea
    - staying under my calorie goal
    - logging everything
    - having fun:bigsmile:
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Surrey, BC, Canada everyone - Hello! I started my day with a loaded smoothie with Vega One, Enerex Greens, Matcha tea, 1 cup blueberries, 1 tsp flax seed oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup kefir and 1/2 cup water. Delicious and my body is thanking me. Also did my first workout in years - it was only 15 minutes but I have to start somewhere, right?