Options
    Today's goals:

Don't eat over my calories
    Walk dogs
    5 minutes on Nordic Track
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I rode 11.97 miles toward my 300 for this challenge. I plan another 10-15 miles today.
  • AlyM725
    AlyM725 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:

Resist that package of Flipz calling to me in the closet. It'll only taste better when I get my 3 of a nightly snack.

Take a walk

Avoid having "just a little bit more" at dinner
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm also loving the daily threads to check-in and later come back to. Definitely helps me be more mindful of what I hope to accomplish every single day! We have a similar measure in place at work. We hold community meetings each morning where everyone shares how they're feeling, their goals for the day, and how others can help them achieve their goals.

The end of the month is drawing near and I haven't been able to make all my visits yet. I'm kind of stressed about this as it is a big time crunch and I get a lot of pressure from my agency. I'm doing my best, but it involves basically being subject to whatever whims of the kids and foster parents. I'd like to get something set by this afternoon with my 18 year old.

I've already gotten 6 pages of progress notes out of the way and addressed a few big situations. L

I was feeling really bad yesterday but am feeling much better today. I am feeling well enough to swing a light bike ride today. I'm thinking I'll keep the resistance low and just work on enjoying it vs. getting a good burn. I'm feeling antsy and don't want to just sit around!

Ended up eating out last night (at Panera and planned ahead for nutrition) so I'd like to make something at home tonight. I'm thinking I might just do the tofu/soybean/corn/pepper curry leftovers over rice and not stress out too much about it.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My goals for today are:
    -Stay within my calories.
    -Do at least 20 minutes of zumba.
    -Get lots of steps into my night shift.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hit my goal of not eating after 7pm yesterday. Walking I will be having trouble with for a while. Dr said I have a level 2 sprain of the ankle. Which means that I should stay off as much as I can. I was under my allotted calories for the day. Hoping that as my ankle heals I can get back to my full workout plan.
  • MLowe13
    MLowe13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet the stay under calories goal for Day 1, but I did meet the others.

Day 2 Goals:
    Stay under calories
    Water only to drink
    Think Positive
    Get to bed on time

Day 3 pre-emptive goal:
    Work out in AM
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my goal for 2/100

to plan what i eat, not eat then plan
    i can so easily have eaten something before i realize what im doing, so im going to try and plan everything. even treats

stay under
    which wont be so hard today kickboxing tonight so will kick in to touch unwanted calories

stayed under but not through kickboxing, made it out for run, and am happy with what ive eaten, except needing sugar mid afternoon and eating 1/2 packet of fruit pastiles.
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Started the day 1/2 a lb heavier but hit all my goals:
    1 hour of cross fit (day 2!)
    5.5 hours study for my exam ;-)
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Day 2 goals:

Drink 2 litres water
    Stick to my food plan
    Either go for a walk or workout

Well today is over and I'm off to bed. I drank 2 litres of water, stuck to my food plan and did a work out! Now to get a good nights sleep :)
  • Phabmama
    Phabmama Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so hot yesterday but today is another day.

My goals

Log food
    Drink 10 cups of water
    walk for 40 min

Good luck to all
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    Goals for today
    stay within calorie limits
    drink more water
    get my 10 page report done for school :sad:
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 2

30 Minutes of P90x3 - Total Synegistics

25 minutes of T25 Core Cardio

Under Calories

Stay Motivated.

Joe
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I didn't get in my morning exercise today but made up for it by moving around a lot today at work and took the stairs as much as possible.
  • alcsdc
    alcsdc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well today, better than yesterday. Ate under my calorie goal and walked 11,000 steps.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I am 10 hours ahead of you in LA, so yesterday was Day 2 and I hit my goal and got 10,000 steps in and kept within my caloric goal. Today is Day 3....plan to get a few more steps in! Weather here is a 'warm' 103 F !! Not a day to walk outside in...so will get as much as I can in at work...walking, then hit the treadmill when I get home from work!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,961 Member
    Options
    I did meet my goal for yesterday also plus I was able to get a morning run in! I have to go to the DMV NOT looking forward to it! Before I go I WiLL have to me MY strength training done!

Goals for the day!

1. Get my morning 5 miles in! Done
    2. Get 15 mins stew training in! Done
    3. No late night snacking! Done

I walked to the bakery and bought some Green Tea Angel Cake sounds extremely good! Since I NOT going to snack I wait till tomorrow to try!:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I am 10 hours ahead of you in LA, so yesterday was Day 2 and I hit my goal and got 10,000 steps in and kept within my caloric goal. Today is Day 3....plan to get a few more steps in! Weather here is a 'warm' 103 F !! Not a day to walk outside in...so will get as much as I can in at work...walking, then hit the treadmill when I get home from work!

To keep up with you I usually start next day topic few hours earlier, around 8 pm PST.
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today, stayed within my calorie count, drank my 3.5L water and did my 1/2 cardio this morning and my 1/2 hour Hiit this afternoon. Feel great. See you tomorrow:flowerforyou:
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post for yesterday:

Logged my food, even though I went over. JUst getting to that point of consistency, then I will worry about the content more.
    Drank my water
    Still no morning walk.... ugh! I love my bed too much in the morning! :laugh: :ohwell: