24 sept

Options
aprilh47
aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
did you know of the 124 member that started this group 92 are inative, some for longer than other but only 32 people are green.

Any way my weight loss for this week is 0 lb, i had put a few on by the weekend but havent got beyond yet.

Replies

• Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    April - I'm surprised there are 32 still active since no one reports here anymore. The accountability of reporting is very helpful. I'm glad you're hanging in here with me :flowerforyou:

I actually lost another 1 pound. I was so surprised! I truly expected a big gain this week and prepared myself for it before I got on the scale this morning. Birthday celebrations, low sugar problems where I HAVE to eat even if I have no calories left in my budget....
    Sometimes gains (and losses) don't show up until later. I'll have to work very hard to try to keep it from showing up next week.

You are doing well just keep trudging on. I had many gains and many no loss weeks since Jan. the key is not giving up.
    Wishing you a wonderful week!

PS. I set a new goal after reaching my goal last week. I decided to lose a few more to have a leeway cushion because maintaining can be hard. If I bounce around a pound or two (or three :laugh:) I'll still be about where I want to be.