SUPER EXCTING DAY

Options
I had my risk assessment this morning and they checked everything from height, weight, waist, bmi, body fat, blood sugar blood pressure. I have lost 11 inches since I start 21 day fix in July and im so close to my goal weight. I need to start building muscle and toning everything. I have broken through the line of obesity and i could just cry. I am in the healthy range. I am FINALLY normal hahah

Replies

• ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome girl, you should be proud!! I use to be 50lbs overweight in high school so I know how u feel. Congrats!! That's a BIG step to be in the normal weight range!! I just know you will get to your goal! I believe God wants us to have healthy bodies to do His work & we can get there :)
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OH YES I AM SOOOO EXCITED! i had no idea I was so close i mean i guess i did but never thought abou tit until I saw all the numbers and the normal over weight and obese AND IT HIT ME THAT I FINALLY GOT THERE. I stil have a ways to go of course but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Cngrats to both of you! It is sooo tuff these days when foods are made with all those bad ingredients that trick us. SUGAR is in EVERY thing and has caused such addictions & people do not even realize how much they consume. I'll eat this & then go to the gym is the mantra but eventually that does not work. I have done that myself & NO it does not work!
    Good job girls & let's continue to encourage others on "clean" eating!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I hope some of these other people will start responding lol