Level 2

Options
Are any of you on level 2 yet? I did day 1 on Monday and it kicked my butt. Since then I've been sick so I haven't gotten back to it. How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my silence, I'm here in the UK on holiday and I stupidly forgot my dvds at home. But I'm in the last week of level 2 as of the day I left. I plan to complete the week when I get back to Lagos next week.
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Last Week was my week to begin Level 2, however, due to death in my immediate family I had no time. I am starting monday of next week on level 2. Still watching my cals and I have actually dropped a pound and some change since then. Still very excited about the 6 week 6 pack abs. My core is smaller however, my muscles aren't firmed. Need to tone more!!

Anyway, wishing everyone best of luck!
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have now completed the Level 2 and just like Jillian said, my body is now visibly smaller according to comments l've been getting from family and friends :D:D:D . I am very happy with the outcome even though it's not showing much on the scale.
  • 5blood
    5blood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have begun Level 2 monday 10/13. Jillian is craaazzyyy!!!
    I almost collapsed and had to really pace myself on this one guys. I think from having a week off in between it put my body in "lame" mode. But I love how my thighs and buns are killing. My upper back is aching so I love the muscle use she put on this level.
    I also received compliments and comments about my size from people that actually care. So you guys stick with it as much as possible. I like it.
    Thanks for the wishes of luck. I wish you guys and ladies greatest results. Work Hard! Push It!!!