Day 29

Options
9/25 I got myself under control, and was under my calorie goal. That 2 day hiatus cost me 2 lbs. Unless the heavens open up and send me a miracle, I won't be reaching my 10 lb. goal by the first. Oh, well, it was wonderful getting to see all the progress everyone else is making! Have a wonderful Friday, friends!!!

Replies

• kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    9/25 This was a very hectic day still getting used to the pups. We walked them several times and played with them outside a ton! I finally got some me time and made it to the gym at 11 PM for shoulder and legs followed by some running on the treadmill. I am super excited for this weekend because my boyfriend and I are going to ride horses followed by dinner by the fire! The puppies will be hanging out at their grandad's house for the day! Thanks everyone for the sweet comments about them. We took them to PETCO and could barely walk them because everyone wanted to pet them and saw "awwwww". It must be a hard life being so cute :smooched:
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Today was my weigh in day and I am down 5.9 lbs since we started. :drinker: Was seeing how we only have 5 days left for the challenge. I will work on making it an even 6! I plan on staying on track this weekend I am tired of feeling so crappy on Mondays from bad food choices on the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!:bigsmile:
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!

The weather has been really nice this week and I went out for another run yesterday.

I wanted to work out this morning so I could go out tonight. But I decided to sleep in and cancel my plans. I'm going out for brunch and dinner tomorrow so its probably better if I stay home tonight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!