Day 30

Options
9/26: Well, I lost 3 lbs. but 2 of them were what I'd gained from my 2 days of eating lasagna and strawberry pretzel salad. On the bright side, I just have 3 more to go before I hit a grand total of 30 pounds since rejoining MFP. I don't know what I'd do without this site, and all you wonderful, supportive people! So glad I came back!! Have an excellent weekend, everyone!!

Replies

• Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    9/26: Well, I lost 3 lbs. but 2 of them were what I'd gained from my 2 days of eating lasagna and strawberry pretzel salad. On the bright side, I just have 3 more to go before I hit a grand total of 30 pounds since rejoining MFP. I don't know what I'd do without this site, and all you wonderful, supportive people! So glad I came back!! Have an excellent weekend, everyone!!
    That is awesome you are so close to 30 lbs! Don't beat yourself up too bad about the lasagna and the salad. The first time I really fell off the wagon on MFP I was so embarrassed I felt like quitting because I thought I gained 4lbs in one day! I learned on MFP that it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound and it was most likely water from overeating carbs and after 2 days of eating more sensibly and drinking a lot of water I was back where I started and actually .5 less. Hang in there and you are going to see that 30 lb loss before you know it!
  • Astraea05
    Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    9/26 I had a nsv today. This is the First Friday that I was able to stay under my calorie count! :smile:
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That is awesome you are so close to 30 lbs! Don't beat yourself up too bad about the lasagna and the salad. The first time I really fell off the wagon on MFP I was so embarrassed I felt like quitting because I thought I gained 4lbs in one day! I learned on MFP that it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound and it was most likely water from overeating carbs and after 2 days of eating more sensibly and drinking a lot of water I was back where I started and actually .5 less. Hang in there and you are going to see that 30 lb loss before you know it!

Thank you so much! I didn't know it took that many calories to gain a pound. Gosh, all those years of not counting or watching what I was eating...I hate to think of my daily calorie count back then! May God richly bless the inventor of MFP...you have touched so many lives in such a meaningful way!!!