Time Flies

Options
I can't believe it's almost October! Where has time gone? Autumn has always been my favorite time of year, but for the first time in my life, I'm a little apprehensive. These fluctuations in weather have really fired up my arthritis. Gosh, it's hard to admit that I'm growing old! I know it's a gift, but why does it have to hurt so much? It makes one realize how much we take our bodies for granted. Wish I had appreciated mine more when it was a finely tuned machine!

Replies

• MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    October is my favorite time of year too and not just because my birthday is on the 7th. The crisp cool morning and the changing of the leaves has always been special. This year seems to be getting colder faster and I am sure the dirty four letter word that starts with "S" is just around the corner.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Happy early Birthday!

I've always been in love with the beautiful colors, smells, and sounds of "sweater weather"! I heard it too, that we're in for another rough winter. :angry: I'm not looking forward to that whatsoever! My arthritic bones are screaming at me..."Why didn't you move further south when you left Michigan?" I'm beginning to wish my husband was from the Carolinas, instead of Ohio! :laugh: