Welcome to Team Unstoppable

Options
If you are new to the fitness world, have fallen off the wagon, or you're a seasoned veteran, all are welcomed here! If you're not sure how to get started; post your questions, concerns, successes, struggles, goals, and why you want to become fit here. I know from experience that it can be overwhelming, but don't worry you're not alone. My team is dedicated to helping others reach and exceed their goals!

4 things to help you get started:

1. Find your "Why"
Why do you want to change your life? It can be as simple as playing with your son or daughter and not get winded. Once you find your why, that will be all the motivation you need.

2. Nutrition
Transformation starts from the inside out. Crap in, crap results. Commit not only to your workout plan, but to your nutrition plan (which is 70% of your results).

3. Workout program
Chose a workout program that fits you. If you have never worked out before and you try a tough workout routine, you probably will become discouraged very quickly. Plan ahead at least 6 months in advance. Your workout should change every month, yes every month.

4. Community
The secret of fitness is having a strong community to support you. Join in the challenge groups here!

I'm willing to help anyone and everyone. Feel free to post to this group, it's for you!!
You got this!

Don't be shy, come grow with us!

PS: Fitness is a journey and not a lottery ticket! Fitness requires commitment. Lottery tickets are minimal commitment and hoping for a big reward!

Dustin

Replies