I am back

Options
Well, after a worldwin shopping trip with my daughter, husband and for the 12 year old granddaughter...I am back to myfitnesspal. Love this site and catching up with all the posts. I did not do well this weekend but walked a lot so I think I am ok and if not oh well starting fresh again today. The sun shone brightly all the time we were in Buffalo New York and we brought it back here with us to London Ontario. Soon off to Calgary to visit with my other daughter, son-in-law and twin boy and girl 4 year olds who keep us hopping - looking forward to it. We were not going to go because the daughter here needs a whole basement thing done cause she got water in it. It is costing us over $10,000. so really wanted to be here to ensure it is done properly however we decided to go to Calgary anyway and hope for the best. The co. seems good and they are at least hoping to start before we leave.......

Later ladies and gentleman - have a wonderful week. Linda

Replies

• phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are so fortunate to be able to spend time with your family, and to help out in those emergencies! Enjoy your travels! You know how to manage your food and exercise, so I have no doubt you will keep doing so!
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Wow - you had sunshine in Buffalo! Lucky you.... glad you had a good trip
  • Claud1313
    Claud1313 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Safe travels Linda. Enjoy those grandchildren to the max.