Weigh-In #3 - September 30 - Christmas Clubbers

Options
SW: 172.5
Weigh-In #2: 167
CW: 164

It was a good week weight-wise. I have tried to get back to basics. I don't seem to lose if I go over 1200 even with a lot of exercise.

Goal for Christmas: 158.

Hope everyone has been successful and has good weight loss this coming week!

Replies

• hayleyandpaigesgrandma
    Options
    Thanks for getting this started. I had a bad week and am holding. I sure hope it drops next week. Right now i seem to have hit a wall. I don't go more than 30 calories over 1200 but the weight is being very stubborn. I have my new fitbit one so will try to get more steps in.

Congratulations to all who have lost and keep trying for anyone who is struggling!
  • RLF022012
    RLF022012 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Charlie! You're doing great.

hayleyandpaige... Hang in there. I was stuck for a very long time and have only recently seen the scale start sliding down. Just be patient and keep working at it until you find a formula that works for you.

I've had a good week, at least for me, because I lost another 0.5 pound. I know that's not much, but I'm pleased. I've been at this a long time, and went thru an extended period of having the scale stuck, so any loss is a good one. :bigsmile: Plus, I'm getting close to my goal and, I know, it just gets harder the closer you get.

Hope everyone has a good week. :happy:

Rose
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same here which is ok by me!

Keep at it everyone!

Jean
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Stay the same that's fine.Just have to work harder
  • Computershateme
    Computershateme Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I had a better week this past week. I lost 1.0 pound. With the weight I gained last week, I'm ahead by 1/2 a pound. Only 1.5 more to go to goal weight which is 15 pounds less than my original goal weight.????
  • cloeyeddie
    cloeyeddie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow computer shade - you're below your original goal weight and on your way to a new one - I'm impressed! I have a long way to go to my goal weight and admire those who reach his/hers immensely!
    This week was good - down two - I leave for vacation next Wed. but hoping this week will be a good one and then I at least maintain during vacation - have my fingers double crossed.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Good day to all of you!!

I am a day late & yep, a dollar short

Tues 9/16== 238.2
    Tues 9/23== 241.2
    Tues 9/30== 239.8

My Goal ====== 220

We can be motivated by walking in many of our stores - already decorating for Christmas - what happened to Thanksgiving???

But, I really need to "get with this" if I am going to make my Christmas goal! So maybe I need to walk through those decorated stores :ohwell: