Help for October

Options
gsheppy
gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
I am beginning to think that no one in this group is really in it. No one posts anything anymore. The reason I started this journey with starting strong was for the challenges and the support i don't get in my personal life. It's no ones fault that I have lost my determination and drive. And if I am the only one posting so be it.

I miss everyone. I understand we all have busy lives. It's hard to keep up with everything on a day to day.

I am putting this small challenge out there-
I want to lose but be stronger. I am going to challenge myself, 5lbs and work on being able to plank for 1min, walk / jog 6 days a week. I will put my progress on a blog by October 31

So this is it.

Replies

• gsheppy
    Options
    This is crazy,
    . I am posting to my own post. When I get home from the drs I will have supper and walk and plank.
  • chloe2300
    chloe2300 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, not sure if anyone is following anymore...the summer challenge worked so well for but recently I've stalled and really want to get back on track
  • gsheppy
    Options
    I don't think the group is active. I check it a lot. Have not seen any activity in a long time. Miss everyone. Good luck in your journey.
  • mrsme1008
    mrsme1008 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi gsheppy. I read your post. You're right we have gone off track in this group and I feel bad. How did you do on your challenge? Did you hit your goals?

My purpose was to get AND give support and I've been slacking. I totally went off the rails over the last month and I can't figure out why....I'm willing to get back to this group especially with the holidays approaching.
  • gsheppy
    Options
    Mrsme I unforturally hit my goals.. Still trying. Lots of stresses over the last month. I joined a group on fb. It's been a lot of help. I do well with the active support.