October 2014 - Who's In?

Options
kcasey155
kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
Hi, I'm Karen. I live in Surrey, England and am the mother of five. I've taken this challenge a number of times now and have now succeeded more times than I've failed. I'll be walking 100 miles this month with my daughter in her buggy and with the weather turning this shall indeed be a challenging month :happy:

Where are you and what's your goal?

Replies

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    In.

Fell short last month.

Need to pick it up this month!!! - Goal 100 miles.

Let's go!
  • mrsbadkarma
    mrsbadkarma Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also fell short last month... shin splints got the best of me. I was still walking, just not posting here.
    I will do better this month!
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tami and I live in Oklahoma City, Ok. I made my goal of 200 miles last month so I am going to push it a little further this month and try for 250 miles. Happy walking! =)
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi

I took part in the Sept Challenge and achieved 166 miles. For the October challenge I would love to achieve 175 miles.

Happy Walking All!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Reba and I started the Sept walk but was not able to finish.

My stats for Sept **** Miles == 50.34~~~Steps ==114,749

I would love to start again this month and finish!!
    My goal will be 100 miles!

Here we go - step, step, step :flowerforyou:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm Steph. I did this for the first time last month and achieved, but this month I'm aiming higher...130 miles, which is about what I hit for September, but there were some bad days in there. I want to hit 10k on my Fitbit every day!
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    My name is Adrian and I live in San Francisco, I have been here way to many years to have just learned how walkable this city really is. This challenge keeps me accountable day by day. I try walk as much as possible, especially since I sit all day as a receptionist.

Looking forward to challenging myself before the cold and rain comes.
  • gabismom56
    Options
    I'm in. This will be my first time doing this challenge. I am excited!
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Michelle from Nashville, TN. Here since the beginning with a bit of a give up in August. I've only met my goal once since February. I'm now going to a gym and since mid September, have been doing better. Can't wait to kick October's butt!!!
  • Sivangj
    Sivangj Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in this month.
    Think 100 miles will be enough Challenge for me. So going for 100 miles or 170 km as is what we use here :)
  • herculzjo
    herculzjo Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Just barely made my 200 miles last month. This month I will again aim for 200 miles. It will be much harder as the weather hasn't been the best and I lost my walking partner. She headed south for the winter. :( Also, I am starting out the month under the weather but hopefully I will fight that off. Good luck to everyone and hope you make your goals. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hey, Everyone! I'll be here again for October and will be doing a check in everyone Sunday! Trying for 100 miles again!