Weigh In

Options
refuseresist
refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
I want to weigh in on 15th November. I have slipped dramatically this past week but I really need to keep this goal in mind and get back on the horse!

Replies

• smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Every day is a new opportunity to forgive yourself for slipping and move forward towards your goals. I find focusing on one day at a time has really helped me stay on track.. not so overwhelming, you know?!
  • refuseresist
    Options
    Yay! :)
  • refuseresist
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When is evryone else weighing in? Shall we all post our losses on the thread?
    We could have a weekly challenge or two weekly..where we try to lose 30lb between us.
  • 140g
    140g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am going to weigh in on Fridays. Can't get started this week as we are waiting to move into our new (Old) home and all of our stuff (including the scales) is in 2 Pods in the driveway. We just had the wood floor refinished and they won't be dry to walk on until Tuesday. I like the idea of weekly challenges. Looking forward to losing with all of you!! o:)
  • refuseresist
    Options
    Did you lose this week 140g? :)
  • refuseresist
    Options
    Ok I lost 5lb - but last time I weighed myself in the evening after a ton of rubbish food. So i am just showing a loss of 0.4lb.
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on a Sunday morning.....I used to weigh daily but its useless.....I just became obsessed ;)
  • smittysgirl4ever
    smittysgirl4ever Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successes this week everyone. I have lost a total of 3.8 lbs (last time I checked) and feel good, but I have been rubbish at inputting my food into my diary this weekend with it being Canadian Thanksgiving and having tons of family commitments. But with that being said, my food choices weren't too bad and I'm pretty sure I was within my 1200 - 1500 calorie range each day. Back to it this week :smile:
  • irenepn
    irenepn Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    2li8o11abt4t.png

I thought I would share this :blush: I think photos are so powerful...the 1st one here is what inspired me to follow a proper healthy eating program. I had completed the couch to 5k at this point and thought I was eating right, but my weight wasn't changing. I bought Jason Vale's books and got started and have totally changed how I eat - its how I eat now, I don't see it as a diet of any kind. Adding P90x just pushed everything into gear.
  • refuseresist
    Options
    brilliant! this is what happens at my desk too!
  • refuseresist
    Options
    I haven't weighed in for a while, but I will on Sunday I think. Anyone else?
  • 140g
    140g Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Refuseresist, sorry I didn't answer your previous post. As usual, my move has not gone as smoothly as planned. I still have not found my scales so not weighing in yet. Will post as soon as those darn scales show up!