• PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Judith-Intermediate

I'm setting the bar low...I'm a baby
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I sent a private message but will post here too.

I really love this idea and definitely would love to participate but I am currently on a fitness restriction. I played Roller Derby for 4 years and as a result destroyed my knee. In May of this year I had my fourth knee surgery which was also my second ACL replacement on the same knee. I am hoping to get cleared for more activity soon but right now I am only cleared to walk (no running yet) which I do all the time in order to get my exercise and for strength outside of my physical therapy time I lift some light weights. I am still pretty active considering but I know there isnt a lot I can do if I were to get "punished" (definitely no burpees at the moment).

I do not want to hinder my team with my limitations but am rather excited by this type of challenge. For those who may have participated in this before (if there were other seasons) or for the master minds who created it, is there a way I can still participate?

If I can, then I select Beginner (obviously) and Team Daryl (It was a toss up between him and Maggie but I got a "Team Daryl" shirt at a convention last year and am taking it as a sign!)

Best of luck to all on their journey!
    Kristy :drinker:
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Bob, Advanced please

ODmWFvf.jpg
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I sent a private message but will post here too.

I really love this idea and definitely would love to participate but I am currently on a fitness restriction. I played Roller Derby for 4 years and as a result destroyed my knee. In May of this year I had my fourth knee surgery which was also my second ACL replacement on the same knee. I am hoping to get cleared for more activity soon but right now I am only cleared to walk (no running yet) which I do all the time in order to get my exercise and for strength outside of my physical therapy time I lift some light weights. I am still pretty active considering but I know there isnt a lot I can do if I were to get "punished" (definitely no burpees at the moment).

I do not want to hinder my team with my limitations but am rather excited by this type of challenge. For those who may have participated in this before (if there were other seasons) or for the master minds who created it, is there a way I can still participate?

If I can, then I select Beginner (obviously) and Team Daryl (It was a toss up between him and Maggie but I got a "Team Daryl" shirt at a convention last year and am taking it as a sign!)

Best of luck to all on their journey!
    Kristy :drinker:
    No worries! ????Players can always modify exercises to their own current level. We had several players last year with injuries who had to modify challenges or punishments. For example, instead of burpees, you could sub in an strictly upper body workout.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this challenge! :drinker:

Advanced and Daryl, please :happy:
  • karicatastrophic
    karicatastrophic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Beginner - Rick
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Beginner - Michonne...

Here goes NOTHING!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Intermediate and I'd like to be on team Carol.
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My first time joining a challenge. Should I choose Beginner? Put me down for Daryl! :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    My first time joining a challenge. Should I choose Beginner? Put me down for Daryl! :)
    Beginners will have a minimum of 70 minutes of cardio and 40 strength to do every week. Intermediate:80 and 50. Advanced 90 and 60. This will go up in small increments most weeks. All exercises can be modified for injuries etc.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    YAY! Advanced and Michonne! She is just badass!
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    count me in. Intermediate - Maggie
  • dnfenton
    dnfenton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Advanced - Maggie

Let's do this!
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Beginners will have a minimum of 70 minutes of cardio and 40 strength to do every week. Intermediate:80 and 50. Advanced 90 and 60. This will go up in small increments most weeks. All exercises can be modified for injuries etc.

I will stay with Beginner! Daryl please! :)

So excited for this!
  • Kimberlee3090
    Kimberlee3090 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a Beginner and I am Team Judith!
  • lhmcarthur
    Options
    Beginner - Michonne!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Beginner Judith please
  • DucMouse
    DucMouse Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is gonna be so much fun! I'm glad I ran across this...

Beginner-Beth
  • AnutChelle
    AnutChelle Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Beginner - Carl
    I am not a huge fan of Carl's, but he never gets any love!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    so excited for this!

beginner and Maggie please
This discussion has been closed.