Milestone 1 - Day 10: Thursday, 10/02/14

Options

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Terrible weigh in this morning. I gained 0.2 lbs. But I lost inches last week (1 off my hips, 1 off my belly, 1 off my waist, so it was a big week). I'm expecting a whoosh soon. I was hoping it was going to be today, but as long as it shows up.

Goals for today:
    1. stay within calorie goal (always)
    2. Walk at work
    3. start the october running challenge tonight (today is 2.5 miles for me)
  • neckbonetwo
    neckbonetwo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I GAINED from my initial weight. I know that I am staying on task so I'm not going to let this discourage me. I'm staying committed to a happier healthier me. I've done it before with much more to lose and I know I can do it again.

Goals for today:
    1. 10K steps
    2. Log everything I eat.
    3. Drink more water.
    4. No Sweets. Just for today!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs!

Today I need to kick up the exercise...so 10,000 steps plus a bike ride (pending weather) and stick to my calorie goal! Vacation is coming up soon and I'd like to be down 2 more lbs before I head off!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I GAINED from my initial weight. I know that I am staying on task so I'm not going to let this discourage me. I'm staying committed to a happier healthier me. I've done it before with much more to lose and I know I can do it again.

Goals for today:
    1. 10K steps
    2. Log everything I eat.
    3. Drink more water.
    4. No Sweets. Just for today!

Oh I love #4 - I have never thought of doing that!! I'm with you today - no sweets...just for today :smile:
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Goals for yesterday:
    90 minutes activity: Fail 60 min Crisis in the office cut out zumba. Got done almost 10PM
    H20: Fail Short a quart. Great start, faltered later in the day.
    Me Time: Fail Collateral damage of work also
    Logging: Success!!!!

Same goals for today except for activity. I know I won't have a chance to do more than 60 minutes.

On the UP side......................... kicked 2 lbs. to the curb:bigsmile:
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ugh. This week has been brutal for me, scale-wise. Today's goals:

1. Gym on lunch
    2. No coffee
    3. 12 glasses of water before leaving work
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I generally don't weigh in until closer to when I break my fast in the afternoons, since I eat on a later schedule than many. My wake-up weight is usually heavier than my break-fast weight.

Today my goals include catching up on everyone's progress, having a productive day (only have a couple hours of work today and don't want to laze around), and avoiding grazing. I''d also like to make squash 'n mac (acorn squash w/whole grain pasta) for dinner, and go to the library. I may hit the gym for something low impact - yesterday was my first day back after being sick and I'm beat.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    The good news: I've weighed in and entered it on the spreadsheet! The not-so-great news is that I still weigh the same as my initial weigh-in! :ohwell: That's fine, I'll take it! I know I'm on the right track! Today's goal is to enjoy life! Outside to continue garden harvest and clean-up, then hit the pickleball court for a couple of hours tonight!

A big congratulations to all of those who logged a loss today! And a big hug to those who didn't! Make the adjustment and keep moving forward! :flowerforyou:
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    the first two columns do not update / do not calculate anything for me, could you have a look please? Thanks :)

Done. Just at the moment I have to manually put them back. It was done to hide calculated results which will show way off numbers if the entries are not done. Will probably make all appear today. At the moment I request little patience. Thanks.
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Weigh in showed 4 pound loss! Now my goal for the next 10 days is to not gain it all back by being "proud" of the loss.

My goals for today are to drink my large water bottle twice (I don't remember the amount of ML the bottle has on it) and to eat more calories than I did yesterday (I didn't eat enough and don't want to make that a habit).
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Dang nabbit... I forgot to weigh in. I'll weigh in tomorrow, although it probably wont be good... since TOM is arriving. But oh well. I know I have kept all my craving at bay!

Made all my goals yesterday! woop woop

Today!
    Continue to avoid TOM cravings
    Take my fiber & probiotic pills
    drink 80-96 ounces of water
    track all meals & close diary
    stay in the green
    Today is rest in theory.. but Im so sore I need to at least take a walk during lunch
  • bstevens87
    Options
    I'm super happy! In a week I'm down 3.3 lbs! Goals for today is healthy eating & getting in exercise whenever I can. A full time working mom of 2 kiddos (ages 3 years & 8 months) I find it easier to get in short 10-15 workouts throughout the day whenever I find the extra time. My 3 year old thinks I'm crazy sometimes because she'll randomly walk into the room and I'll be doing squats or lunges BUT hey its paying off!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Achieved yesterday's goals, weighed in....down 5 lbs! Very pleased.

Today:
    Jillian Michaels beginner shred DVD disk 2 - done
    boot camp
    weigh and log all food
    water intake
    10k steps
  • MLowe13
    MLowe13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been over calories, over sodium and under exercise more in the last 10 days than I have been on track. My weight shows it. Up 3 lbs. I honestly feel like I might as well quit while I am ahead. I thought putting my goals out there would help me be accountable but it didn't help at all and now I feel like a failure, but worse I am a public failure.
  • phelan999
    phelan999 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am also up today (1.2 pounds), and I accept it. I overate on Tuesday, and I abandoned the challenge for the entire weekend. However, I will not be discouraged. Yesterday I ate much better and I exercised, and I lost a little bit. It can be done, and if I try for the entire 10 days, I will show a loss at weigh-in #2.

Goals for today:
    - track all food and exercise
    - Go for a walk tonight or exercise video
    - Go to bed 15 minutes earlier
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Had a late dinner a couple of nights this week and it showed on the scale! I won't get discouraged but know that I have to be a little more diligent to reach my weight loss goals.

Today's goals are the same:
    1. 30 minutes of exercise
    2. Stay within my calorie range for the day (this is one of the areas I struggle in)
    3. Get my water in
    4. Stay positive
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning and lost 2 lbs!

Yesterday, i didn't get the strength training in and barely met the water goal. But I did do a longer walking route then initially planned.

Goals for Day 10

- Drink 80-90 oz of water
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - Jog for entire two miles tonight

Great to hear how everyone is showing progress towards their goal.
  • jennalor
    jennalor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone!

I just started the challenge today, but so far so good:laugh:

Started c25k today, so that's done and out of the way!

Congrats on the losses folks!:drinker:
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning for a 2.5 lb loss, which puts me at 15% of my goal! Hopefully getting ahead early on will help me make my final goal by the end of the year. Thank you for maintaining the spreadsheet, and congrats to everyone I can see that posted losses as well.
  • LadyNiteOwl
    LadyNiteOwl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and lost 3 #

Yesterday I ate healthy and was under my calories. I drank 8-8 oz. glasses of water. Ate healthy, non processed foods.

Goals for Day 10

Drink my water
    Stay under calorie goal
    Eat healthy, non processed foods