Only you guys (ladies) understand me....

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
I decided to join a TurboFire group, made a post and it's been one day and not one person has commented.

Strange because I started TF yesterday so I'd think someone would say something!

"Hi," "Welcome," "I love TF," etc.

Nope.

So maybe I'll just stay here where it's safe and keep talking to you guys, my CLX crew. You've been with me through CLX, PiYo, maybe some BBL even.

and omg I'm so freaking sore from working out yesterday. But it was with Chalene so I can't complain toooo much!

Replies

• Shanahoo
    Shanahoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like this idea better, because I want to hear about your experiences with TurboFire since it might be next on my list. Thanks for sticking around!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I like this idea better, because I want to hear about your experiences with TurboFire since it might be next on my list. Thanks for sticking around!

Thank you, your response made me laugh. I'll keep you updated like I did with PiYo.
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I decided to join a TurboFire group, made a post and it's been one day and not one person has commented.

Strange because I started TF yesterday so I'd think someone would say something!

"Hi," "Welcome," "I love TF," etc.

Nope.

So maybe I'll just stay here where it's safe and keep talking to you guys, my CLX crew. You've been with me through CLX, PiYo, maybe some BBL even.

and omg I'm so freaking sore from working out yesterday. But it was with Chalene so I can't complain toooo much!

I know how you feel some of these groups can be a little strange. I wanted to join a TapeOut XT group cause I just bought the program and starting it next month in conjunction with Combat. But it's only one member in the group, or at least only one person has posted in the group in the last year. It's a complete ghost town!

However, you will love Turbo Fire! I've completed it twice and I still do the HIIT"s as my main source of cardio training.
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think most groups are ghost towns! lol
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Annnnnd yesterday I found out the TV in the Aerobics room isn't working and it might take 2 weeks to fix...

There is a second TV but it's in a close space and you know Chalene wants you bouncing around.

If I swing it right, I may be able to leave work early and do my workouts at home until they figure that out.

I'm trying to convince my husband to put a TV in our office since in the new home we aren't using it yet.

Still sore from Fire Starter on Wednesday.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Woot! A friend of mine loaned me a portable DVD player so I was able to do day 2 today. HIIT 15 - I've done this one a few times before but never done the jumping part of it, just "modified." I was totally pushing today. Feeling good so far.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbofire last week and that group is dead. I stopped checking it after awhile because there would be maybe one post every month. It actually resulted in me rarely even checking any of the MFP boards in the end.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Ouch, good to know.
    Yesterday afternoon I had some slight calf tension/soreness and couldn't figure it out. Today Full DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) in my hammies and calves for sure!
    Also up 2 pounds this morning, but I'm not sweating it too badly. I had WhichWich for lunch and that TF is a change for my body so I'm sure that's what it's all about.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Fire 30: I almost died. I didn't though. Music is high energy and I made it through the workout with at least 3 breaks. Next time should be better!
  • SusanJenai
    SusanJenai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Woot! A friend of mine loaned me a portable DVD player so I was able to do day 2 today. HIIT 15 - I've done this one a few times before but never done the jumping part of it, just "modified." I was totally pushing today. Feeling good so far.

Awesome! I've been doing the jumps (but can't get off the ground like Chalene can lol) Ive just started doing a full burpee tho, I use to do the modification for months
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Today was Fire 55 EZ. It is not EZ. I don't normally have that long to commit and today was no exception. I made it through about 30 minutes but did have to do some stopping and walking around.
    There are a few Fire Drills, not the same one as in the Fire 30, so don't be surprised when she wants you to do some:
    Squat Clicks
    Touch the Ground Side Lunges
    Front Blocks to Ski

Music in this one is great!