What is Your Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I do not really have a goal weight, because I have never been small nor do I want to be right now. I just want to be healthy and comfortable in my skin. The smallest I remember being and was very comfortable and wore my clothes well was when I was a size 22, meaning I could go in a store and fit any size 22 that they had....
  • VirginiaMom
    VirginiaMom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5"6 and my weight goal is 150. I chose 150 because I feel that is where I would comfortably be weight-wise. Once I reach that goal and I want to continue with more weight loss, then so be it. The only thing is, I do not want to get to be too small. Best wishes to you all! :smiley:
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 10 lbs less than I weighed on March 20 when I started this. so I guess 278? Ultimately I'd LOVE to weigh some magical number, but right now, I'd like to lose 10 lbs.
  • liftrunrepeat
    liftrunrepeat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, currently 248.6. Right now my ultimate goal weight is 177.4, but that may change once I get there (my smallest weight as an adult was 150)
  • mdawson86
    mdawson86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I got up to 188 and now am at 184. I wear a size 12 and it TIGHT! LOL! I have two goals called health and vanity. Health goal is 160 and to be able to wear a size 10 comfortably. My Vanity goal is to get to 150 and button the skirt of my high school cheer uniform.
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I will know when I hit it.
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Interesting... so I think that my ultimate goal weight is somewhere between 140-150. Something that I did the last time I was on this journey that helped was to break it up into smaller goals, even adding some measurment goals in there. So, I'm currently 212. So at 205, I'll get myself a special perfume I wanted (or whatever tickles your fancy). That way I always had something to look forward to and to keep me focused on the small victories.
  • shaytuck
    shaytuck Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal is 150 but for now I want to be in onderland. I'm 217.8 pounds right now so if I get to 199 I'll be happy. Then I'll shoot for 180, then I'll go for 150. My husband says 150 is going to be too small for me and I'll probably be happy at like 170 but we shall see.
  • kbro2awsm
    kbro2awsm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 150 lbs too!! I'm 5'3", and I currently weigh 230. I had lost nearly 25 pounds but I gained 20 pounds back. My first small goal weight is 218.
  • macielsuazo
    macielsuazo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Maciel; I'm new to the group. I am 5'10" and 188 lbs. My goal is 165 (23 lbs). Currently healthy eating. and 4 days workout program. Best of lucks everyone...
  • GetSexyU
    GetSexyU Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 5'8 and my goal weight is 155, my current weight is 198 and I am down from 226. Let's get it!
  • atatejd07
    atatejd07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I want to get down to 185
  • VirginiaMom
    VirginiaMom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and My goal is 150lbs. I would like to lose at least 2lbs weekly.
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Andreia my goal weight is 160...for my height I should probably be around 145 but many centuries ago I weighed 145 and looked skinny and sick so I'm hoping I'll keep my curves at 160
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6''. Weighed 239.6 in Jan. Now 212lbs. My short term goal for the next 3months is to be under 200 lbs, long term goal is 175 by June next year. I am trying to be very realistic with my goals.
  • tashakalo
    tashakalo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 135-140 lbs. This is when I felt and looked my best in this life here. I am presently 172 lbs as of this morning. I know this sounds crazy but when I began my journey to lose weight I wanted to do it because I wanted to be able to fit all of the nice gently used clothing at Goodwill. I shop at Goddwill alot and notice that most of the nice things that I see are in the smaller sizes. Plus, money is tight and that would save me a bunch while still looking fabulous on a budget.

YES. I miss shopping at thrift stores and not worrying about whether or not clothes would fit me.

--
    5'7, CW: 175
    Goal weight: 141 (what I weighed before my first job outside of college)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 138

• bionic_woman
    bionic_woman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi my target was 154lbs (5'9") down from 179lbs but I think I may aim for around 145 if that means my legs and belly will be on point.
  • ash_tree_clearing
    Options
    Quick stats and then some background.

SW (May '15): 207
    CW: 189
    GW (for now): 177
    Height: 5'7.5"

I had a DEXA Scan almost 10 years ago, whereby I learned I have a higher than average bone density, which explains how I can weigh 180lb but appear to weigh 150-ish. I imagine I'm not the only one for whom this is the case, but reading through this thread, I can't tell. While I'm sure my body comp. has changed since that scan years ago, I still think my frame will never reflect my true weight. Having said that, encompassed in my WLG is getting my BP under control, maintaining better habits and choices, so that I don't expose myself to long-term diseases which run in the family, and fitting my frigging clothes again. :# good luck to all of you, and thanks for sharing!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    12774 wrote: »
    I'm 5'6''. Weighed 239.6 in Jan. Now 212lbs. My short term goal for the next 3months is to be under 200 lbs, long term goal is 175 by June next year. I am trying to be very realistic with my goals.

My short term goal has been accomplished. Today's wt is 199.6 lbs Want to lose 3 lbs by the end of the month then continue working towards my long term goal of 175 lbs .
  • techieflowerchild
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal weight is 150. I am kind of sporty so I might make 145.