Oct 3, 2014

Options
PatrickB_87
PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
Hi Everyone,

Hope your all doing well and having a good weigh in day. I did my weigh in and have finely reached the point of having lost more then I have left to loose. It's a nice feeling.

Replies

• ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news! Congratulations on that great milestone.

My scale decided that after a few years of dedicated service that it was time to give up the ghost. I have ordered a new one, but it will be a couple of days before it arrives. May the next one be as accurate and unjudging as the last one.
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I whole hardily believe all digital scale secretly are judging us. The only ones that don't are the ones with the balance beam.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Great job Pat! What an amazing feeling you must have now!! All your hard work is paying off!! Good luck with the new scale Zac!! Today is Saturday (in my neck of the woods anyway) and i have to go into work. I am going to walk this morning and start back up getting my steps in. Keep up the great work guys....it is inspiring to me!!! I have to run....get ready for work, and there are three cats sitting in front of my computer monitor right now....hard for me to type anything! Geez!!! My life is over run by furballs!!!! Have a great weekend all!!

Nancy...still hot and humid! (When are we going to get a break!!!)...now if I can just move a furball off of the mouse to send this!