How I stay fit. &How do you stay fit?

Options
MY TIPS

-Most importantly, I make sure I wake up early and eat a good healthy breakfast. I also like to make sure I have lemon water with my breakfast. Lemon water acts as a detox and helps clean my system, resulting in weight loss. After not eating for hours while sleeping breakfast is definitely essential. You always want to make sure your not starving your body by not eating it.

-I make sure to add one protein Luna bar(for women)a day. They contain so many vitamins and the peanut butter ones taste just like a snickers!! They also help fight harsh cancers, that typically women get.

-I stay active. I make sure to run/ walk everyday + pushups. (Muscle kills more fat than most cardio can) When I work out I am constantly drinking water, if your already thirsty you are dehydrated.

-I eat a balanced dinner and count my calorie intake with MFP daily. I cook with cooking spray instead of other oils.

-I am nowhere near perfect If I want to have some drinks I simply workout a lot harder.

Please everyone go ahead and share your stories, let's help each other reach goals !!

Replies

• k9subsea
    k9subsea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    All good advice for sure!

I think counting the calories, or just simply tracking what I am eating is the single biggest boost to my fitness as I have to look at it everyday!

Also just having those around me that are equally goal minded!

• lailabouallouch
    Options
    Sounds good! I also drink lots of tea (no milk and suger) to supres my gravings, and if that does not work, i eat some unsalted nuts.
  • SarahKinson1
    Options
    All good advice, I have joined a walking club and I try to get some exercise most days.
    I think if we just keep doing what we are doing we will get there, MFP will become our daily normal routine.
    just keep going :)
  • bekah_heart
    bekah_heart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Instead of cooking spray, try extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil. Both have really good health benefits! :)
    I belong to a gym, and work out there three times a week, on the days I don't, I do yoga and try to walk a mile. I also stick to a daily calorie intake of 1500
  • ak415
    ak415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I track calories and have a 30 min swim twice a week. I like the slow and steady / consistency of my health journey.