saturday night

Options
eviebee03
eviebee03 Posts: 101 Member
This probably sounds dumb as a 26yr old chick.... but I hate Saturday nights with a vengeance. I feel like im supposed to be at partys every weekend, or at least doing something. I just kinda feel like a big fat failure. U know what I did instead? I worked in my garden til 8pmish when it got too dark. I wanted to burn some more calories. So I dug, and pulled and dug over and pulled some more. Then I sorted out where the weeds can live. And where I wanted to plant. Think I just had an idea of a good weed area... ive planted beans and peas, waiting a few more weeks for the tomatos. But im kinda determined to make the garden work this summer. Oh, and get this. Found 4 bits of bone including a pig jaw bone. Bf identified it for me, as I didnt wanna be digging up the dead dog thats somewhere in the backyard. Wish I could upload photos. Took a mean one. Even has the teeth perfectly showing in the light. Anyway that and the nice paua shells are in a pile, (along with other rubbish, ) im saving the shells. They going to go on the edging like my grandma had. I helped her collect hers too. I miss her. I want a drink. Urgh. (Im not an alcoholic! I drink maybe every 3-4 months and actually get drunk. I dont drink to not get drunk. Except special occasions. Ie bf bday, or xmas.