Let's keep this group alive

Options
HI Everyone. I did a search for a Nutrisystem group and this one popped up. But due to inactivity MFP is looking to delete it. I don't know about you but support is so important to me. I hope you will start posting over here so we can keep this family alive.
I am entering my foods each day and report weekly on my loss. Since I am here anyhow I will check back often to see if any of you who recently posted about NS made it over here.

This week I lost 2 pounds for a total of 30 pounds gone in 4 months.

How about you? Did you lose this week? Did you change any behavior patterns? Did you have a challenge that you got through? Tell us about it please. The more we support each other the better I think we will do on this journey to get healthier.

Replies

• sarahevogt
    sarahevogt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did not lose this week as I am at a plateau. Thinking I need to workout more, but that makes me hungry as all heck! And NOT for unlimited foods lol! So, that's my current challenge.

For background, I've lost 50 lbs in the past 2 years on the program, all of that within the first year. Yeah, I know, long plateau period. But still happy with the results thus far.