add me please //www.fitbit.com/user/4QT6NL
  • iamjennica35
    iamjennica35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    www.fitbit.com/user/3XJMK8
  • NewMrsCarlson
    NewMrsCarlson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all! I just got my zip connected to MFP, but I can't seem to find where my fitbit.com user number is, etc. Any direction on this? Thanks!
  • spinningmadlyon
    spinningmadlyon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking to connect with other fitbit zips . . . //www.fitbit.com/user/3B95BN
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Think my name is kymberlin. Or my email. Friend me here and we can figure it out.
  • ness8484
    ness8484 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    www.fitbit.com/user/2G8JGN Feel free to add me! :)
  • jenhitt
    jenhitt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • ahmshaki
    ahmshaki Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does fitbit zip calculate TDEE accurately?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    ahmshaki wrote: »

It depends. It could easily be with 5-10% which is the best you'll get.

It's step-based calorie burn for movement.
    Therefore if a vast part of your day was standing with no steps (given sleeping-level calorie burn then) - no that wouldn't be accurate.
    If large amounts of almost daily calorie burn in non-step-based workouts (biking, swimming, rowing, lifting, elliptical, ect) - no that wouldn't be accurate (at least without manually logging those).
    If large part of your day was upper body movement while sitting (some type of factory work perhaps) - no that wouldn't be accurate.

If your day is average - either sitting or walking as movements (chasing kids around house), and workouts are walking or jogging or manually logged if not step-based - then yes it has a chance at good accuracy (within that 5-10%).

Caveat there is does it see steps you do correctly, and not massive amounts of bogus steps with big calorie burn assigned to them.
    And is the distance of those average pace daily steps correct.
  • ahmshaki
    ahmshaki Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    ahmshaki wrote: »

It depends. It could easily be with 5-10% which is the best you'll get.

It's step-based calorie burn for movement.
    Therefore if a vast part of your day was standing with no steps (given sleeping-level calorie burn then) - no that wouldn't be accurate.
    If large amounts of almost daily calorie burn in non-step-based workouts (biking, swimming, rowing, lifting, elliptical, ect) - no that wouldn't be accurate (at least without manually logging those).
    If large part of your day was upper body movement while sitting (some type of factory work perhaps) - no that wouldn't be accurate.

If your day is average - either sitting or walking as movements (chasing kids around house), and workouts are walking or jogging or manually logged if not step-based - then yes it has a chance at good accuracy (within that 5-10%).

Caveat there is does it see steps you do correctly, and not massive amounts of bogus steps with big calorie burn assigned to them.
    And is the distance of those average pace daily steps correct.

Thanks!
  • lycheelu
    lycheelu Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • heaven78tx
    heaven78tx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles, CA here
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/3WSVN3 Please add me. I am going to try to do the workweek hustle challenge each week.