Hello!

Options
Hey! My name is Leigh and I just wanted to say hello! I have recently re-joined MFP after taking a very long break- I felt calorie counting was becoming too much a part of my life...and food no longer was fun! Anyway, this group sounds brilliant. I am a massive advocate of eating enough and not restricting. I spent a large part of my teenage years in a horrible cycle of starving and binging- it got way out of hand. Groups like this give me hope and I pray more young people find supportive places like this to make them feel that eating is okay.

Just looking for some friends with a similar mindset to keep me motivated!

Replies

• Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi Leigh! It's great to have you join us! :) There's a lot of great people who are a part of this group and we look forward to getting to know you! Let us know how we can help and support you along the way. There is also the official em2wl website at www.em2wl.
    Lots of great ladies and team members over there to help support as well! Thanks for adding me. :)
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I think a lot of us had periods of eating poorly (thank you media et al) and are in love with this group as we now understand how our bodies work and weight loss for life works.