Egg Drop Soup

Options
awesomekaty
awesomekaty Posts: 40 Member
Hi all!

I was looking to cooking Egg Drop Soup for the first time, and was wondering if anyone had a good recipe that they had available to share? It seems like quite a healthy and interesting meal and I'm excited to make it.

Thanks!

Katy

Replies

• vlinton
    vlinton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use a cup of water. Add 1tsp. of chicken bouillon. bring to a boil. then add about 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites. stirring while I pour in the egg whites. then turn off heat and its done.
  • vlinton
    vlinton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    vlinton wrote: »
    I use a cup of water. Add 1tsp. of chicken bouillon. bring to a boil. then add about 1/4 cup of liquid egg whites. stirring while I pour in the egg whites. then turn off heat and its done.

you can also add green onion

• alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    For my take on egg drop soup I use 1 container of Swanson chicken broth, green onions, mushrooms, 4 eggs, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tsp chicken bouillon, and about a tsp of cornstarch to thicken. It's sooo goood!!
  • vermonster271909
    vermonster271909 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    alexib wrote: »
    For my take on egg drop soup I use 1 container of Swanson chicken broth, green onions, mushrooms, 4 eggs, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 3 tsp chicken bouillon, and about a tsp of cornstarch to thicken. It's sooo goood!!

That sounds really yummy! Do you just put everything in a pot? How long do you cook it for? My hubby loves egg drop soup and I haven't found a recipe he likes ... I'm interested in making yours. :smiley: