Welcome

Options
T0M0
T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
Welcome to "Running UK" - A group for all us runners to talk about any subject running related. If your just starting out as a beginner or your an experienced marathon runner, this group is for you.

Replies

• crux
    crux Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Howdy fellow runners!
  • T0M0
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello aswell!! :flowerforyou:
  • Annemiles
    Options
    Hi - all you runners out there. Good to have a group like this.
  • El_Rapido
    Options
    Hellooo UK Runners! I'm in Bolton :)
  • chribro
    chribro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm down in Wiltshire, any body else?
  • JoBfit4life
    Options
    Originally from Yorkshire, now living in Berkshire! Running 10K three times a week. Hello!
  • petebs
    petebs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Surrey and run parkruns (parkrun.com) most weekends.
  • shippas2155
    shippas2155 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm just preparing myself for a fabulous comeback...in 2012
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys I'm Tim see my profile if you want to friend me put a little bit about yourself and no probs

Thanks
  • T0M0
    Options
    Hi Tim,

Welcome :-)
  • wantmorepies
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm in Bradford and I'm a regular runner with a great running club and I'm also the Event Director of Bradford parkrun!
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just found & joined the group. I joined a gym 5 weeks ago & have already decided to do the 5K race for life 2013, and hopefully the local Battle 10K in September 2013. I'm in Hastings & am currently on wk 3 of the C25K programme! Pleased to meet you all :)
  • Ben_1960
    Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi

I thought i would join the group. I am nearing a weight whereby I believe I can start jogging again. I am not a novice and have completed many 10k, 10m and 1/2 marathons in the fitter phases of my life.

I have just started jog/ speed walks on the treadmill and hope to start jogging outside after Easter. My first target is the Manchester 10K at the end of May and main target is the Great North Run in September.
  • MrsLRob
    MrsLRob Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all,

Just joined MFP after my weight loss has ground to a halt. Love to run and training for my first marathon in Edinburgh in 3 weeks time. Are there many active members in this group?

Laura
  • smiffy645
    smiffy645 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty quiet group, which is a shame as there are quite a few UK runners on MFP.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    H, just found this group as I have just got back into running! I'm currently on wk 6 of c25k (2nd time through). I'm looking to lose a bit of weight for my wedding in August and then figure out a plan for my running more long term!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..Dee here, I live in leicestershire and fresh from my fist ever marathon in Toronto..a year to the day I started c25k at the ripe old age of 46....UK running friends always welcome!
  • ukbeccie
    ukbeccie Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Diana. I need help and encouragement, so I'm trying to make more friends with MyFitness Pal. Please add me. I've been trying to track since January . . . on and off . . .
    I'm planning to run my first half marathon in October, Birmingham BUPA.