Welcome!

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Welcome to the gaming side of MFP. If you are like me, then you are working hard to lose all the weight you gained from sitting on your *kitten* and playing for hours.

Feel free to create threads! Feel free to invite friends.

Keep it civil. :flowerforyou:

The whole idea for this is to make a community for gamers. If you feel like making a specific group independent from this one, feel free to but don't announce/solicit it in this group.

Please note that if you solicit/ask people to join your group you will be blocked from the group. I appreciate the cooperation. Thanks!

:D

Replies

• kapeluza
    Options
    Feel free to invite anyone you want, by the way!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I blame WoW for all of those full sized Dominoes pizzas that I ate.
  • xjeanie
    Options
    WoW!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I still sit on my *kitten* and play games! Now I just do it while drinking water for every death instead of eating snacks! lol
  • kapeluza
    Options
    lol! Same here!
  • ScullyKel
    Options
    I still sit on my *kitten* and play games! Now I just do it while drinking water for every death instead of eating snacks! lol

I totally have to use this strategy ;) But cookies and chips made the frustration not feel so bad.
  • cowgirlchev83
    cowgirlchev83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WoW whoo hoooooo
    lol i need to get my wireless keyboard and mouse and attach it to my treadmill then move my treadmill in front of my big monitor lol it's a win win lmfao :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    WoW whoo hoooooo
    lol i need to get my wireless keyboard and mouse and attach it to my treadmill then move my treadmill in front of my big monitor lol it's a win win lmfao :)

yeah but what if you get into a real big fight, concentrate to much, forget to walk, fall on your face , and die in the fight
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Office job + gaming time = very little time for movement. hehe

Thanks for the invite. I will invite my friends!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Office job + gaming time = very little time for movement. hehe

Story of my life. Say hello to my fat *kitten* lol
  • Jovialation
    Options

I totally have to use this strategy ;) But cookies and chips made the frustration not feel so bad.
    try kettle corn. eat one kernel at a time. last forever even if it does get way too cooled after awhile
    Options

try kettle corn. eat one kernel at a time. last forever even if it does get way too cooled after awhile

Angies lite Kettle Corn is da BOMB. You can eat massive amounts with minimal damage too;)

also......JOOOOOOOOOVIIIIII!!!! <3<3
  • Jovialation
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

bf is playing thru Battfield 3 campaign right now cuz I wanted to read Walking Dead book 7.
    Now I wanna play tho :[

And, yes, kettle corn is the greatest. Ill have to look for that particular brand
    Options

And, yes, kettle corn is the greatest. Ill have to look for that particular brand

Watch out...it's addictive like crack. The perfect amount of salty and sweet.

soooo...can we say whatever we want in these groups now?
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have a lame little mini-cycle thing that I set under my desk when I play or when I watch things on my computer. Probably not that great for exercise and doesn't burn much, but slightly better than just sitting here?

Something like this:
    LhjOY.jpg
    Options
    I have a lame little mini-cycle thing that I set under my desk when I play or when I watch things on my computer. Probably not that great for exercise and doesn't burn much, but slightly better than just sitting here?

Something like this:
    LhjOY.jpg

Interesting. How much did a contraption like that coast you?
  • Jovialation
    Options
    My brother plays video games while on a exercise bike with a full seat. It doesnt burn much, but its funny to see how you speed up/stop/slow down with different occurances.
    Options
    My brother plays video games while on a exercise bike with a full seat. It doesnt burn much, but its funny to see how you speed up/stop/slow down with different occurances.

Yeah...I'm not so positive I'd be coordinated enough for all that. Kudos to your bro! Serious skillz. :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Something like this:
    LhjOY.jpg

Interesting. How much did a contraption like that coast you?

I think it was about $20 or so, I got it at Walmart.
  • Jovialation
    Options
    yea Ive seen those pretty damn cheap and considered getting one, but id prolly kick it across the room when i died