Welcome

Options
lucycaz
lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
Hi

My name is Lucy and I am based in Croydon

I have been on MFP since May and have really valued the support of all my friends on here

I thought it would be great to have a group for all thoes based in our great city so we can share tips or maybe arrange to meet up for a walk or other exercise etc

Lucy

Replies

• Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi

I work in Croydon and live in Carshalton I joined MFP in June. I don't want to lose weight just trying to maintain and fight off the middle aged spread

gareth
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should re-name the group Croydon UK :laugh:

I work in Croydon too... have done for 10yrs although I also work sometimes in Birmingham and about 50% from home.

I used to live in London, but now live in Colchester.... so that's quite a commute, hence my progression to working from home.

I've been on MFP since Aug 2011 and I've achieved so much more in the past three months than I ever have on any other diet/exercise plan I've ever followed.

It's great to have groups now :happy:

Kyle
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Greenwich here! Since we have a place for all the Londoners to communicate, it would be amazing to organise a real life meet up!
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm actually currently based in Bath until next year (when I'll be moving back to London) but I grew up in the borough of Bromley (lived in Biggin Hill, went to school in Orpington) and moved away last year. All my friends and family are still there though and I'm back at least once a month, sometimes more.

A real life meet up would be a fantastic idea, it would be lovely to be able to go have a drink or something with some like minded people.

Jade
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am based up near Wembley :)
    I love the idea of a meet up - sounds like a great idea!

x
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm in New Cross Gate. Originally from Scotland.
  • Liopleurodon
    Options
    Live in Hither Green and work in New Cross :)
  • Liopleurodon
    Options
    Live in Hither Green and work in New Cross :)

Bah I put this twice and now can't figure out how to delete one. So there you have it: my location in stereo.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm Dotti :) I live in the North East.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi im in Richmond.
    I have been on MFP since may but started weight loss in april.
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I live near Bromley - but work in central london
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Dartford (so officially Kent, but only just!). Great to see other people from near me on here.
  • MarinaPacheco
    MarinaPacheco Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Penge in Bromley, seems to be a strong SE contingent on MFP at the moment!
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in Hounslow.
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am originally from Greenwich but now live in Twickenham. trying to lose 6lbs before Xmas and lost 8lbs since the summer (coming off sloooooooooooooooowly)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in South Norwood (near Croydon) and work in the city.

I've been on MFP since the end of Jan.

Started my weight loss with Rosemary Conley classes at the beginning of the year, but cancelled that membership at the end of March (because of MFP...!), after 20 pounds lost.

I've lost the rest with only using MFP...
    I exercise at home.... Turbo Fire & ChaLean Extreme.... I might start to throw in some Billy Blanks Bootcamp soon.
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm from Bromley! :smile:

Feel free to add me as a friend if anyone wants support!! x
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am from Greenwich and work in the West End. Been on MFP for ages but slowly getting there! :smile:

I do some cardio at home on the cross trainer plus riding my horse and walking the dog. Main thing for me is to keep on top of what I eat and MFP has been great for that!

Feel free to add me as a friend. x
  • eurokeith
    Options
    Hello!

Surbiton, home of The Good Life here!
  • KaySera
    KaySera Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Peeps! Hornchurch in Essex here.

So pleased to find others who will hopefully speak Tesco, Sainsbury and Waitrose instead of Trader Joe's, PB2 and HCG!

Only got another 3lbs to get to my goal weight but they ARE the hardest to get rid of....mine are so attached to me they just won't leave home!