Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• anital1974
    anital1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello from Lakeland, Florida. (Originally a northerner)
  • vzelkina
    Options
    Hi all my name is Vera from Jupiter Florida. Just started on my weight loss journey. Time to get back into shape. I am trying to lose 40lbs. Looking for friends online for support and around the area to run, walk, or go to the gym with. I am new to the area also. Just moved last month. All are welcome to add me. Let me know if you are local and looking for a workout buddy, because I really need them!!! :wink: :happy:
  • NLang1989
    NLang1989 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I live in NPR. Im going to school to get my RN degree and love to run. I've been in several 5k runs and would love to step it up to a half marathon. I feel like Im slowly slugging off. I have lost 21 pounds and still have 29 left to go. I've hit a wall and just trying to push past it. Normally I would give up but really don't want to this time. I want to have a baby and me losing weight will not until help me make that dream come true but will also give me a healthy pregnancy.
  • DebbiesDay
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie from Oviedo (just outside Orlando).
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in St Augustine, moved to Jacksonville about 12 years ago :)
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm Jen and I was born in Tallahassee, moved to Jacksonville for 10 years and came back to Tallahassee about 19 years ago! GO NOLES!
  • mrslugo
    Options
    Greeting from Kendall!!!!!
  • Hamgela1
    Hamgela1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the group but not new to MFP. I'm living in Palm Coast, Florida.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    From Miami, FL...now in Coral Springs
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hi!

I'm Michelle. Currently living in SW FL, but will be moving up to the Tampa/St. Pete area in the next month :)
  • nightmare21
    nightmare21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im nicole. i live in Kissimmee/Poincianna area :)
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Angela in South East Orlando (UCF/Waterford area) born and raised. Wanting to make friends and love to encourage!
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lib and I live in Brevard County. I'm 48 years old, 147 lbs and 5'8". Looking for a workout "pal". I'm a retired civil servant and current part-time Realtor, so I have a very flexible schedule and really like working out in the mornings. I'm a member at Planet Fitness and I love anything outside.
  • BrittBritt12321
    BrittBritt12321 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sumter Countyyyyy!
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Daytona Beach!
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    West Volusia county
  • his_mrsjen
    his_mrsjen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Naples, FL but I work in Downtown Fort Myers, FL.

Looking for support. Anyone add me :)
  • tashaherbert50
    tashaherbert50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! Im new lol. I currently live in Satsuma but always in St Augustine. Looking for some new friends.
  • 23Julie23
    23Julie23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Altamonte Springs!!!!
  • LakelandLady
    LakelandLady Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    As my name suggests I am from Lakeland...and you guessed it LakelandLady is just that!
    I enjoy traveling although I have lived in the same home from the time my family brought me home.
    Of all the places in the world- It is good to say when we come back to Florida, "There's no place like home!"