Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am in Stuart. Which is south of Orlando and North of Palm Beach.
  • deveetaj
    deveetaj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm from Brandon, outside of Tampa and new to MFP. I welcome all support and will try my best to give it also.
    Have a wonderful day!!
  • cbyellow
    cbyellow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm from Miami.
  • youcantfoolme
    youcantfoolme Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Dawn in Orange Park saying hi!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from Wesley Chapel.
  • 1RVLead
    1RVLead Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello to all! I'm from Rockledge, Brevard County!
  • scottcd
    scottcd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Scott and I've been using MFP for a bout 3 months. I just joined the gym so I'm eager to see the effects of that to my overall fitness. Oh, and I live in Sarasota.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from Wesley Chapel.

I'm in Zephyrhills! Welcome!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Monique, from Cocoa Beach, FL. Currently living in South Korea. I'm missing my beautiful Florida weather right now, and the beach, but it's all good. Nice to meet you all. :-)
  • Hockeyhoney87
    Options
    Ashton...I live in Winter Springs. I'm 25, married, I have two daughters (21 months and almost 3 weeks), I'm a stay at home mom/college student working on getting my nursing degree.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Lakeland :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Monique, from Cocoa Beach, FL. Currently living in South Korea. I'm missing my beautiful Florida weather right now, and the beach, but it's all good. Nice to meet you all. :-)

Ooooo.... bring me back some kimchi!!! I would LOVE to go to South Korea :)
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am in Jax FL, and new to this group. :)
  • judycoyle7
    judycoyle7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I live in The Villages, Florida. I recently found this site when my daughter gave me a Fitbit for Mother's Day. it syncs with My Fitness pal and has motivated me to become active. I was a WW member and lost 25 lbs in 4 months but after paying $42.50 a month and losing nothing for the next 6 months despite faithful attendance at the weekly meetings, I decided I needed a change. This site seems to be the answer. The food data base is great and it is easy to track. I hope to find the support I need to lose the remaining 40 lbs. Has anyone else switched from WW to My Fitness pal. Any thoughts? helpful hints?
  • SuzenM60
    SuzenM60 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Susan and I live in High Springs (northwest of Gainesville).
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I'm down here in the Keys and travel to the panhandle (Destin/Ft Walton) regularly! Feel free to add
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I live in West Palm Beach and am trying to lose some extra weight that has slowly crept on this past year. I am now determined and motivated to lose it so if you are of like mind add me.
  • tishf
    tishf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Naples:drinker:
  • sunnycrisv
    sunnycrisv Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cris in Dunedin.
  • mildbill611
    mildbill611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, They call me Bill, Billy, William. I'm a veteran living in Daytona beach looking to lose 30 lbs. I walk briskly on the beach daily, and swim daily in the ocean.