Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! My name's Christal & I'm 21 years old. I'm from Jacksonville, FL, but, currently in Pharmacy school in Tallahassee, FL.
  • monibee
    monibee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pensacola
    Pensacola also.

I'm in Destin
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I'm in Champions Gate just west of Orlando. Been in Florida for about 4.5 years, with the first 2 in Fort Myers.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Life spent in sofla, hollywood, fort lauderdale now living in ocala.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Davenport here....about 15 minutes from either Haines City going west or Kissimmee going east.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in Champions Gate just west of Orlando. Been in Florida for about 4.5 years, with the first 2 in Fort Myers.

you are right next door ..... I am 3 miles from Champions Gate :flowerforyou:
  • AlyssaBrewer
    AlyssaBrewer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hernando county-- Spring Hill- I would love to find a walking/jogging buddy
  • NoDairy
    Options
    Im a pround californian, been in fl 3years im in miami, between coral gables and brickell.. and hate it :sad:
    Living here is too expensive for non professionals.

We need to get out!!! Praying praying...
    Well in the mean time "i workout"
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Brenda and I live in Jupiter. Just moved here from WA state. I love that I can be working out in he sunshine and not have to worry about the gloomy weather.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone....I just moved to Miami Fl from Toronto Canada. Have been in Miami now for 8 months. Loving the beautiful weather right now in Miami...:-)
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Im a pround californian, been in fl 3years im in miami, between coral gables and brickell.. and hate it :sad:

I'm a Caliifornian too (born and raised in San Jose), spent 90% of my life there. Only 4 years in Florida, and while I prefer the culture and food in California (plus friends and family), it's really too expensive there. One of the reasons why ended up here was the high cost of living in California.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    my husband does the mugg race on the st john's every year from palatka to orange park...his brother and sister in law live in palatka and we are headed up there for thanksgiving this year....
    I live in Middleburg (Ie... The boonies). Never heard of it? Near Orange Park and about a 45 minute drive to downtown Jacksonville. I Want to improve my time on 5K runs and would love to meet more people in Jax. @Jaxdiablo and I did a 5K together on Sunday and it was great fun! He is a cool dude. Having a local fitness pal ROCKS!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I am Elisabeth in Jacksonville FL. :)

I work in Jax and live in Middleburg. :) I sent you a friend request!
  • TallyNick
    TallyNick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Massachusetts native, but been living in Tallahassee since '98. Go Noles :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Massachusetts native, but been living in Tallahassee since '98. Go Noles :)

So many North Florida peeps! And who knew so many of us were in Tally??

*waves to Nick from the southeast quadrant*
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

We need to get out!!! Praying praying...
    Well in the mean time "i workout"

Hi,

I know it's really expensive living there.
    If you don't mind me asking, why can't you move to a less expensive place. Especially in this market, you could find some good places and still live in a nice, safe neighborhood.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • stephfilako
    stephfilako Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Steph here in Tampa/Brandon area (FishHawk). I'm a mom, wife, ER nurse, and falling back in love with fitness after having my kids. I was born/raised in San Diego but wanted to get away from traffic and crowds while still having GREAT beaches. Nice to see so many joining this page!! Feel free to add me please! Love local motivation!!

Steph
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group! I'm in Tampa, too. Around the Clairmel / Riverview area!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I am Elisabeth in Jacksonville FL. :)

I work in Jax and live in Middleburg. :) I sent you a friend request!

any jvillers feel free to add me
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    born in Sarasota, lived most of my life in Broward-Hollywood, Davie, Sunrise. I am now in Spring Hill, about 45 min north of Tampa.