Options

Replies

• teezmom
    Options
    Tallahassee here!
    Hey Tallahassee, Im here too!
  • teezmom
    Options
    Bryan - Jacksonville - I like long walks on the beach, sipping chianti on bearskin rugs in front of a fire... wait, not like that? Ok, well, had back surgery a few months back, if I didn't drop the middle school kid I had growing around my stomach I might have needed another surgery. Working out 3x a week with a crossfit trainer, starting to join the classes in the near future hopefully, and running/jogging/crawling when I don't hurt from the crossfit. lol
    Hi I grew up in Jacksonville...been in Tallahassee for 10 years! Graduated from the University of North Florida!
  • teezmom
    Options
    I"m in Jacksonville for college, but in Boca Raton in the off season, haha. :)
    Which school are you attending: I hope its UNF, my alma mater!!!!!!!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Born, raised and still living in Tallahassee. :happy:
  • theresamalin
    Options
    I live in Jacksonville too.
  • theresamalin
    Options
    I live in Jacksonville too.
  • lizmoca
    lizmoca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Brandy, Citrus County!
  • wannabedif
    Options
    Hillsborough County here! New to this site! I'm 53 yr old mom of 5 kids who are trying to grow up and get on their own, oldest is married. I'm an animal lover. Married to my hubby almost 28 yrs! Have at least 100 lbs to lose!
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    new smyrna beach!
  • jolson1375
    jolson1375 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name's Jacqui and I'm a Florida native. Grew up on Redington Beach and have lived in the Tampa Bay area my whole life. Currently reside in St. Petersburg. It would be great to make some local fitness friends, feel free to add me!!! :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My best friend is a UNF grad.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Just moved to Orlando from Northern Italy. Never lived in Florida before and the cultural shock is almost as bad as when I moved to Italy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You just have to get used to it. I moved to southeast Georgia (just over the border from Jax) almost seven years ago now from New York (state, not city!) and it was like moving to another country. But I'm used to it now. I still miss the Northeast, but I don't mind it here.
  • estrellita26
    estrellita26 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lilliam from Miami..:)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My best friend is a UNF grad.

My son is currently at UNF(U never finish) lol....Go Ospreys!!!
  • xjeanie
    Options
    I'm Jeanie and I'm in Pensacola!
  • cookierlr
    Options
    Davenport : )
  • FLGatorGrl
    Options
    Destin
  • Mellyd2
    Options
    Jacksonville here, from Destin/Fort Walton Beach Area