Favorite Primal or Paleo Meal

Options
What is your favorite Primal or Paleo Meal? Do you have a special or favoritre dish or recipee?

I eat very simple with Primal, free range or organic chicken breasts with summer squash and onions is one of my "go to" meals. Quick easy and healthy. If I feel fiesty, i will coat the chiken in crushed pecans or almonds and light sautee it in some coconut oil.

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with homemade meat sauce. It's super easy and feeds us for days :) Oh and its delicious!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I love my eggs and bacon. I could eat that every day and all day.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Eggs and bacon and paleo meatloaf are staples around here.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I love paleo chili. So easy and hearty! I make my own usually with chunks of beef, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and tomato sauce.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I can pick just one. I love FOOD!
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My favorite lunch is Shredded Chicken Breast, mixed with an Avocado and diced Cucumber. Placed in a Romaine Lettuce Leaf with sliced Cherry tomatoes... Eaten like a taco.....Ohhhhh Yum!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Spinach sauteed with garlic, topped with fried eggs and a side of bacon.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I love my eggs and bacon. I could eat that every day and all day.

I have to say that some good bacon and eggs is hard to beat. I like the City Butcher - Uncured Apple Smoked Bacon, nitrate free.. so good.
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Favorite breakfast - eggs bacon and some hot sauce with avocado and tomatoes.
    Favorite lunch - a sardine salad with avocado instead of mayo (altho homemade mayo is the bomb) and cut up veggies or lunch meat roll ups with 1/2 slice of cheese and avocado.
    Favorite dinner - good flat iron steak and oven roasted broccoli or Brussels sprouts with garlic and onions.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash with homemade meat sauce. It's super easy and feeds us for days :) Oh and its delicious!

^^^ This. And meatloaf.

I make a lot of bone broth soups for lunch... whatever I have on hand goes in the pot, so there's never a recipe, but still very satisfying!

Maybe now that I finally own a food processor I can attempt cauliflower "rice"!! :bigsmile:
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of mushrooms, onions and garlic, sauteed in butter and served with or over lots of things - chicken breast, ground beef, steak, mixed with chopped hard boiled egg (SO good)... And it makes the house smell so YUMMY! :)
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Pasture Bacon and fried eggs is my go to breakfast about 365 days of the year. LOL

Steak and brussel sprouts and caesar salad for the remainder of the day..........

I like simple eating too.
  • immacookie
    Options
    Ohhh... I love a REAL caesar salad!!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options

Me too and I have a great recipe for a Paleo Approved Caesar Dressing.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I am a huge fan of mushrooms, onions and garlic, sauteed in butter and served with or over lots of things - chicken breast, ground beef, steak, mixed with chopped hard boiled egg (SO good)... And it makes the house smell so YUMMY! :)
    mushrooms garlic and onions, is a stapple in my house, goes great on most foods.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Me too and I have a great recipe for a Paleo Approved Caesar Dressing.

Please share that recipe!! :)
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    mushrooms garlic and onions, is a stapple in my house, goes great on most foods.

YES! That and sauteed peppers and onions. omnomnom
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

YES! That and sauteed peppers and onions. omnomnom
    You just keep upping that cool factor.. if you keep this up, I will have to FR you... also add some squash or zucchini to that list of sauteed onions, galic, mushrooms, peppers etc...
  • immacookie
    Options
    I'm not too keen on the peppers (gives me heartburn).... but yellow squash + garlic (tons) + onion + butter = *drool*
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I'm not too keen on the peppers (gives me heartburn).... but yellow squash + garlic (tons) + onion + butter = *drool*
    I prfer red pepeers over green, sweeter and better taste... oh roasted red peppers.. Phuk me thos are great.