Introductions

Options
13»

Replies

• TonyN7
    TonyN7 Posts: 14
    Options
    For all my sins I am overweight and a Gillingham supporter (Skybet League 1 - english 3rd tier). Supported them since 1998, when I went to my first ever gills game. Before that (for the 1st 12 years of my life) was an Arsenal fan, but grew disintrested due to the difficulty of getting tickets and also the expense.

Was a season ticket holder for 5 years from 2004-2009, but after my first born was born, the season ticket had to be shelved and it is now the odd game (mainly away).
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I like lots of sports - football was my original favourite, and is always up there. I'm a Liverpool fan (not that hard to guess!); and thus I enjoy any bad results Man Utd have - so this season is going ok! My kids are both Arsenal fans, so I like them too (when they are not interfering with us winning stuff)
  • BayAreaJunkE
    BayAreaJunkE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    American Outlaws member so it goes without saying that I'm a huge supporter of the USMNT & the USWNT!!! Chelsea FC is my love & the San Jose Earthquakes are my side chick!! Club America in Liga Mx are my red headed step children!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I BELIEVE
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I BELIEVE THAT
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I BELIEVE THAT WE
  • Ickypedia
    Ickypedia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, that sentence went no-where... what were you going to say, Laces?

Norwegian football fan here. I support the Norwegian national team and Manchester United. Been lucky enough to be at Old Trafford to support the team a number of times, including in big matches against Chelsea and Liverpool, and (un)lucky enough to witness the CL final in 2011 against Barcelona as well. Cost me an arm and a leg and ended in heart-break *sigh*

Been a fan and an amateur player since I was 13, now 29, and have benefitted tremendously from shedding 10 kilos in terms of endurance, balance and overall performance. Feels really good to know that I won't be staying away from playing because of bum knees, achey back or overall soreness, which previously plagued me for about a week after a session with the lads.

This group needs more activity, man! Are people still active on here?