30 Day Shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i would say do 30ds 3-4 times a week either along WITH your daily running.. or try alternating it every day. thats my plan for when i do it in feb.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    Okay kids!~ I did level 1 this morning and I'm going to alternate the 30DS and treadmill intervals so I won't be doing 30DS every single day this time. I also bought Ripped in 30 over the weekend, so I will do that in February! :O) YAY!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nice Jenn! I've done level 1 three times last week and ran the alternate days. So far it's kicked my butt (actually mostly my weak weak arms...:embarassed: ) Going to try for 4 times this week, and then move to level 2.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    oh sweet! we are doing it together :O) i ran today so i am doing level 1 again tomorrow. im going to do level 2 next week and then the last 2 weeks im going to do level 3.
  • Channing
    Options
    Yay! we're right on the same track! I also ran today, so it's level 1 tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll get Ripped in 30 for Feb as well!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    yes!!!! do it~ so we can want to die together! lol
  • Channing
    Options
    whoa. It might take me a while to get comfortable with level 2. It really kicked my *kitten* this morning. It's amazing how 20 minutes can make me want to die! So much different than running. I can run for an hour straight and not feel as beaten as these 20 minutes make me feel!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    it is tough the first couple times.. but then i actually like level two better than level one now. i have yet to try level 3, so we will see how i feel about that one next week. but it is a hell of a workout.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    i am finding that i dont lose weight while i do this workout... i sometimes lose inches, but i definitely LOOK and FEEL my body is different and i like that. i just need to get my head out of the number on the scale mode. lol
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Taking a big breath .... jumping in. I haven't opened the video, don't know how much of it I can accomplish, but I'm determined to see if I can conquer some fraction of it. :smile:
  • Jenn152
    Options
    how did it go??? did you do it? i hope you loved it even if it was hard... its okay! its not supposed to be easy. keep us posted on how youre doing! :O)
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm shredding again... and loving it! The first time it just made me angry, but two months later I've gotten so much stronger- I can actually get through the vast majority without a break.

Jenn- I still don't know how you do it with 5# weights... I have 3# & am alright until the anterior (shoulder) raises- circuit 3 of L1. OUCH!

I agree with Channing- how does she make me feel so out of it in 20 minutes???
  • Jenn152
    Options
    The 5lb weights are pretty intense, thats for sure, but i manage. haha i started using them because my upstairs neighbor had them and let me borrow them... hahaha little did i know i was going to want to cry after the first time i used them. but now i am used to them so i bought my own :O)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I always start it and then I stop after two weeks. I get bored quickly.

^ Hello twin, this is me. I would LOVE to get through all 30 days, especially when I see peoples' awesome results. I just don't have the attention span to do the same workout for an entire month.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did it a few months ago and now I dip into it a few times a month. I love it. 20 minutes and I'm wrecked.
  • mayaeberhard
    Options
    I love hearing about all these stories! Super cool! I am doing the 6 packs in 6 weeks 2x/week and is think to add the extreme shed & shred an other 2 days per week. Wed is my yoga day and my weekends are a bit up in the air.

I have done the 6-pack one for about 4 weeks I think, and I am feeling sooo much stronger. The scale is not reflecting the change, but I feel so much more toned in shoulders, back and abs!

I love mixing it up and think this is the best way to go to avoid injuries or muscular imbalance!

If any of you are swimmers I think that would be an awesome addition to this hardcore workout!
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm sold. I love Jill and I've been thinking about getting this since I first heard about it! Looking forward to seeing some results!
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are workign on it. LOL.. its slow going. We started about 2 months ago.. but with taking days off, and going out of town, it has taken more than 30 days! We have about 5 days left of level 3.

We both love it, though. I haven't measured recently, but I kNOW I have gotten stronger. I could barely do a pushup before and now I can.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    I bought it right after Christmas to start for the new year.. and then injured my knee :explode:

Starting it as soon as the physical therapist okays it, though!!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, why did they take the links away?

30DS.jpg

Before:
    SAM_5725.jpg
    SAM_5726.jpg

After:
    SAM_6098.jpg
    SAM_6111.jpg

**grabs keys**** Im going to Target to go get 30DS.... I am starting on Saturday... Any of my tall ladies want to start together??