Replies

• northernemm
    Options
    Hi all, I am new on here :) I live in Greenhithe, Kent
  • l_r27
    l_r27 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello lovely people!!

i'm up in sunny Scotland just outside Glasgow. Followed so many diets where I've lost then gained a little more than before way to many times. Looking for support in a new lifestyle choice - no DIET in my house!! The swear word has been banished and a new out look on health has been formed in the hope to shift 26lb and keeo it off for life.

Look forward to chatting with you all
  • TruMe
    TruMe Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined, long journey to go! I'm in a village outside Cambridge.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I've hit my first goal woohoo time to evaluate and see if I want to change it before Christmas! :)
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Just joined, long journey to go! I'm in a village outside Cambridge.

Where are you headed? Can't you call a taxi or something?
  • xXxWendyxXx
    Options
    Hi everyone from the Uk so add me
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've just joined! I'm from Scarborough. N. Yorks. :)
  • Marvels1981
    Options
    Been a member for myfitnesspal for a couple weeks and just joined this group. From Exeter, Devon.
  • SamNicoll
    SamNicoll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm Sam, 50, mum of 2, grandmother of 1, living in Brighton. Just joined MFP and delighted to have found a UK group!
  • pars1981
    pars1981 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

Im Lynne from Dunfermline, Fife. Im a SAHM to 3kids.

Been on MFP for a while but only just recently realised that there were groups to join in with!!
  • fatimahussain90
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hertfordshire. Feel free to add, first time coming on to the MFP website!
    Only use the app lol
    :)
  • gerdabolton
    gerdabolton Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My name is Gerda - born Dutch, by now just as much British as Dutch :)

I am based in Reading, but working in London.

Goal weight = 198 lbs (90KG0... Going to take a while, but it took years to get like this, so not expecting miracles while I change my lifestyle!

More friends welcome, am in this for the lon haul ! :)
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Team UK!

It's been a while since I posted in here, sorry. I hope you're all well. Ready for Christmas?
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hertfordshire. Feel free to add, first time coming on to the MFP website!
    Only use the app lol
    :)

I'm moving to Hertfordshire next year for Uni!
  • comosa
    comosa Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello from not so sunny Preston, I'm Paul & once again trying to get back into shape.
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Dave and I'm from Birmingham.

2011 was a big turning point in my life. I became redundant a week before my 50th Birthday. At my Birthday party a few things were said by family and friends I hadn't seen in a while. I estimated I was about 19 stones my highest weight ever.
    One friend Helen had started to lose weight just by changing her portion sizes and suggested I start doing that. That was in July.

I joined this site in September, and quickly started losing, however over Christmas I fell completely off the wagon and put on 7lbs.

Aiming for a loss of just over 4 stones from my starting weight of 18 stones 5lbs.

Hoping I can gain a few friends here as I need motivation badly as I've got a lot of "real life friends" who's only aim is to get me too eat rubbish like Pizza / Chips / Curry / Crisps and drink as much beer as possible.

Joined a gym new years eve, and its the first time I've been for over 5 years.
  • Caitlinhappymeal
    Caitlinhappymeal Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When you work it out count me in x
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    Hey all, really good to find likeminded people from the UK on here :wink: Count me in!

11327433.png
  • Andylee63
    Andylee63 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank god Christmas is over with..
    Now we can get back to a normal routine:wink:
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Morning all

Just rejoined MFP after a few bad eating months, 2012 is the year to be slim and fitter :) lots and lots to look forward to

Good luck in your fitness goals and here's to a great year, feel free to add me, Tanya xx